I didn't know the answer myself and told her the same.

"And how exactly did you ruin his life?"

"The company my step father was running was where my uncle worked. He died and so, officially, the company belonged to me. I sold the company, so I could have money, due to which, many people's job was taken away. My uncle was on of them, obviously. And he did not get any other job. So..." I trailed off.

"Why does he want me to not talk to you? And why did you mutter 'not again' back then?" She surely wanted to know everything now.

" Do tou remember a guy named Jon Kimberley? The guy who suicided last year? He was actually murdered by my Robesphirre. My uncle."

Her eyes grew, though she tried to maintain her posture. "What do you mean? He killed him because..." she trailed off.

"Yes, because he grew closer to me. Having friends by your side means happiness, which Robesphirre lacks. So he killed him. I know it's a lot to take in. You should leave me alone, Ally. I might seem to be whatever... But I am not someone you should deal with. Do you understand? I guess he must have seen you come here. You better go and never talk to me again. Okay?" I told her. It hurt me so much to tell her off, but I knew better that than being a pussy, I should let her go. Not that I had her or anything, but yet... I guess I'll never have a friend.

"I know what I am gonna do" she replied firmly.

Damn it, Ally. Fight for me. Atleat our friendship. I am falling for you, Ally. Don't leave me. I don't wanna stay broken. Cure me, Ally. Please.

"And what is that?" I asked her.

"Something." and with that, she left me alone.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV:

I couldn't take all the information Blake had given me. He looked like a normal guy, with a normal life. Not someone who was going through hell of a troubled life.

I didn't know what to do next, so I walked down the stairs to the main door, but paused and yhen turned back.

I ain't afraid of people or death. I am a good friend and would be the same. I won't let my friend, or maybe my Frish (friend + crush) go through this alone. I shall fight for it. For him. For us.

'oh determined lady, you are no James Bond to fight his uncle. He has a GUN!!! Just go home sugar pie...' oh Mindy, you are supposed to appreciate me. What a conscience have I got.

So I climbed up again and entered Blake's bedroom, where he was lying down, with his eyes closed.

I coughed so that he gets to know I had come back.

He looked up and immediately sat straight. "What are you doing here? Didn't you go away? Looke this is dangerous. I don't want you-"

"Just shut up already..." I groaned. "I ain't leaving you like this. I am true friend and friends are not supposed to leave each others side. Especially in the other's downs. So here I am, with you! I may not be the best fighter in the world, but don't forget, I have a brother, who taught me self defence very well. I can handle myself. You don't have to worry about anything. Get it?" I ended my speach, sounding much more confident that I felt.

He chuckled but yet argued over this for another couple of minutes, but finally gave up. Yeah, I don't loose an argument very often.

"Kay fine, but listen to me. This is not safe."

"Nothing is safe" i replied "Walking on a road can kill you... Accidents? So come on... I am with you. We'll fight together"

"You are something else, ain't you? I give uo, happy?" he said, shaking his head.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked. "My mom won't be back untill tomorrow evening, and today is Saturday..." I trailed off.

"Wanna call it another movie night?" he suggested.

"Yeah, but before that, I wanna know more about you. How about... 21 questions?"

"Why 21?" he asked, for which I only shrugged.

"Okay, you start" he said.

"What's your favourite fruit?

"Seriously? I thought you'd go for color. Anyways, it's apple" he answered.

"Yuck! Why apple?"

He rolled his eyes. "Well then, what's yours?" he asked.

"Strawberry. But I like any berry possible." I stated. " okay, what's your favourite color?"

"Blue, duh..." Ofcourse blue.

"Your's?" he asked

"Green. It's represents nature's beauty. Also black." I said truthfully.

"Have you ever entered a ladies washroom?"

His eyes widened. "W-Why would ask that?"

"Oh, so you have! Tell me how" I demanded.

He looked down, completely embarrassed. "I kind of, might have, you know... Like ditched a girl after spending a night with her... And then she thought it was serious, but then she realised it wasn't, and then took the first thing she found which belonged to me, which just happened to be my pant. Then she ran off to some stupid mall. And we were in some hotel room.

God knows what was going on in her mind, but she made me run in my boxers in a mall, also catch the taxi in it, by the way. She ran into the washroom, thinking that I wouldn't follow her there, but knowing me, I ran in. All the women screemed so loud, that I was banned from the mall for next 5 months." he answered.

I was laughing my ass out ny now. "Oh my god... You're impossible..." I said between my laugh.

"That's pretty embarrassing if you ask me"

And that's how, my friends, did I spend my whole night.

A/N: So guys, how was this chapter? Blake's past is revealed. Also, you get to know a bit about Ally's feelings for Blake. Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING