"Merow! Mars cat says 'take me to your feeder!" A video of an alien like Kitty popped up.

"Ha!" Ratchet laughed before freezing when the base went silent and stared at him. He grumbled to himself, and if he were human he would be blushing at Mika's stare at him.

Jack quickly looked over to Optimus. "Uh, Optimus! Wan't to see Something funny?"

Said bot who had just walked into the room paused, staring at Jack before responding with a short and simple, "No."

"Don't take it personally." Arcee started. "Primes are built that way,"

"Never seen him laugh, cry or lose his cool." Bulk supplied next.

"While Optimus certainly keeps his emotions in check." Ratchet started in a scolding way, "i've known him far longer than any of you, and he was different before he was made prime."

"He wasn't always a Prime?" Raf asked curiously.

"On Cybertron one is not born into greatness, rather one must earn it."

"Different how?" Mika tilted her head.

"We talking party animal?" Miko asked.

"No, no he was more like...." Ratchet paused in thought, " Like Jack."

While they were all talking the alert in the base began blaring loudly. "PRIME!" Folwers voice started.

Mika turned to Fowler, staring at him for a moment but not paying attention to what he was saying until Raf pulled up the next picture.

Soundwave.

'Oppi.' Mika gasped, feeling her heart twinge in pain. She hated it there with the Decepticons, being away from Miko and Ratchet... but She loved being around Soundwave. She didn't want to admit it, but with how much time she spent around him she felt wanted, accepted... needed... She felt it, even if it was for the briefest of moments.

Soundwave was a very lonely mech, with her around he began feeling complete.

She felt a desire to see him but she shoved it down. It was impossible right now.

"Soundwave." Jack glared at the picture.

"Raf can swap that out with a cat." Miko waved her hand uncaring.

Bored.

"The con with no face." Fowler shouted. "Made off with a cutting edge phase conductor. Here a list of everything else stolen today."

"Pasha Integer, Neutron shield," Prowl read aloud, "Tesserat, there is only one thing missing if they are trying to build another space bridge."

"Megatrons building another bridge?"

...

...

...

"Grim lock!" Mika laughed as he ran around pulling her and Miko on skates.

Both whooping in joy at the fast speed.

Over time Grimlock started getting taller, which concerned Mika a bit as she knew she wouldnt be able to take him with her everywhere anymore.

As the twins raced around, laughing together much to the amusement and annoyance of some bots that remained at base *Optimus and a few having gone out on a mission* Optimus's voice rang through the Com, alarm filling his voice.

"Ratchet! Bridge us back NOW!"

Mika and Miko hopped off their skates, looking at each other worriedly. They'd never heard Optimus that upset sounding.