"what are we?" he spoke now, a little serious.

eyebrows creasing, "i don't really get it. can you elaborate or paraphrase your question? i don't speak alien" i joked as i still couldn't get his question, at all.

"aish! i'm asking if you're my girlfriend or not!"

"girlfriend?" repeating the word casually, it took me a second to finally understand what he asked and it didn't help but make me a stuttering mess and a blushing maniac "wai—ohhhh . . . umm"

eyes avoiding his gaze, i didn't know what we really are and i thought that there was no need for a label because we love one another and that was the only thing important.

"i—you see, jeongguk—"

i tried to pull the words out of my mouth but only disoriented words seem to come out.

"i–jeongguk, i–"

"i–i love you, haine"

eyes meeting, i saw the same pink tint paint his cheeks wildly too, he held my hand before passing his contagious warmth and letting it rest on top of his chest once more, making me feel his raging and wild heartbeat.

"i love you and only you"

breathe hitching and feeling super shy, i couldn't help but avert my gaze anywhere but his eyes. "i–"

i feel like i'm going to melt away.

"i would do anything for you, how about you?"

"i–"

"you're the only girl i have ever laid my eyes unto" i felt the boy touch my cheek before caressing it, tucking one of the strands of my hair.

"what do you feel about me, haine?"

that deadly question sure does makes me go into turmoil. to be honest, i just want to scream to him how much his existence is significant in my life.

i want him to know how much his presence brightens my day, how important he is to me but . . . but i don't know how to tell him and make him understand.

"haine?"

"i–i love you too, so so much and . . . saying this just – i don't know if you'll believe m–"

cutting me in my words, his lips sweetly pressed against mine. "then, can you be mine?"

linking our foreheads and smiling brightly like the sun, he held my cheek and i answered truthfully "i always have been, dummy"

bodies lying together, our eyes were linked on one another. i never could've thought that a time would come like this, sharing an intimate moment with the person you love. just spending the day cuddling, kissing and whispering sweet nothings on each other.

this is just so good to be true and i wish it just never ends.

his hand continued to caress the back of my small body, "love?"

"kookie?"

"let's go on a date"

smiling widely, i nodded before getting up.

standing up, i saw the boy march his way towards the door, "i'll wait for you downstairs. dress warmly, okay?"

pulling his arm, surprising the bunny – i let our lips touch for a brief minute before letting go and smiling, "i love you"

giggling while a tint of pink hue filled his cheeks, he spoke "i love you more"

getting dressed and making our way outside, the boy decided to go to the amusement park. we arrived on the place almost about in the middle of the afternoon and yet there were still a little number of people.

to be honest, it was my first time on an amusement park so . . . . once entering the place – i was so excited and amazed of the whole place.

we tried many rides but my favorite was the roller coaster and the one where you get soaked with water, the haunted house was just so cringe-worthy. i almost pissed because of how unrealistic and funny it was—i'm not even sarcastic.

hands linked with the bunny boy while eating ice cream, my eyes trailed on the stuff toys, i tugged jeongguk's sleeve as i pointed on the one that caught my eyes. "jeongguk! i want that!"

"which one?"

"the bunny one!" i exclaimed, eyes gleaming with excitement.

jeongguk smiled warmly before playing the game. "congratulations sir! you got the big bunny stuff toy, the grand prize!"

"oh shit. thank you kookie!"

"haine?"

"i had so much fun today, thanks jeongguk!" i smiled warmly before giving the boy an eskimo kiss.

giggling, the boy responded my eskimo kiss with a chaste one on the lips. "happy birthday, my babyboo"

eyes widening, i couldn't grasp how he knew that fact "h–how did you kn–"

cheeks blushing and smiling sheepishly, the boy murmured "i kinda looked through the student files when i had the chance before"

"ehh?! when?"

"umm . . . a long time ago"

"psh, stalker"

"aish at least i'm a handsome stalker"

"fair enough"

"aish, come here you baby"