Description.

"choose one Aamina"she quickly turned,looking directly at him without any fear,she whispered a "Menene? (What?)?.
"Housewife or teacher?"he whispered back making her almost loose her balance.with fear,she shook her head whispering "No Amir,please danAllah"
"Are you my wife?"Was all he asked her and she slightly gave a nod.
"Then quit teaching and stay at home"He sternly said but she shook her head not knowing what to say.
"I see there are alot of better jobs on earth Amina,i don't want you to teach anymore"He calmly explained.
"i am chasing my dreams Amir"She yelled making him boil with anger.
"That Haidar guy,na tsane shi(i hate him)"He said with gritted teeth.
"Hai-hai-haidar?"she gulped down her saliva "Amir he is just 16 years old,he is just my student for Allah's sake"she yelled each word and he kept on staring at her.
"You are quitting"He murmured and tried to leave but she held his arm.
"Sweety please,i..........."He eyed her making her shiver.
"Don't sweet talk me,That haidar is a dangerous guy"He shouted but she did not give up.
"Wallahi he is a good student,i........"He cut her off.
"That Haidar guy loves you with no shame Aamina,Why can't you understand my reason?"He shouted.
"Please,i......."
"You are quitting and that's final"He pushed her and left the room.

Meet Aamina Abubakar Tsafe,daughter of billionaire Abubakar Aliyu Tsafe the owner of Ammar and Mukhtar ventures.......what happens when Aamina wants to chase her dreams and she was already trapped with her over protective,jealous billionaire husband Amir muhammad misau and on the other hand,one of her student Haidar Jibril manigi fell in love with her.

            20th july 2k17.❤❤