As much as it stabbed me straight in the heart, how could she just flat out tell me how much she never wants to have me?

"You're an eyeso—" I saw her other hand lift up and I know for sure that she was going to give me another blow of her painful slaps, tell me what to do. Closing my eyes, I prepared myself for the inevitable pain to hit my skin.

"fucking stop it!" eyes popping open, a shrilling and manly voice filled our ears. My vision were still clouded with the tears that pooled my eyes and my hands were not cooperating anymore as I used it to partly cover half of my back so I couldn't wipe the tears to see what was even happening.

Everything was happening so fast and I just found myself trapped into another man's grasp and yet I wasn't still able to comprehend what was happening.

"you fucking rat! How dare you do that to my favorite female dongsaeng?!"

"what . . . what do you think you're doing . . . suga—oppa?!"

Oh my, don't tell me. "oppa your ass, motherfucker. Hearing that name roll of your tongue is like a sin, we were a fool to even be blinded by that fake and cream filled face of yours!"

"no, why—why are you helping that ugly woman!"

"yo bitches need holy water, dirty dirty women ewww"

Hands snaking on my waist and a familiar sweet scent of cologne enveloped my nose once I felt somebody entrap me on their grasp "you're safe now. My baby's safe now"

His words hit a nerve as I couldn't help but let myself bawl my heart out, I knew this was him and he had his older friends help.

"why are you helping thi—this bitc—"

"nu-uh, you and your cranky ass shouldn't continue what it's 'bout to say or this sexy brain might roast your dumb self"

"even you too? Namjoon-oppa?"

"sir! there they are!"

"what!? Jimin-oppa!?" footsteps and panting breathes were soon heard as the ruffling became even more louder and clearer.  i felt myself being cradled on jeongguk's arms, he slightly pulled away then cupped my  face, wiping the tears in my face with so much care.

"i'm sorry, my love" i heard him spoke and it made me pool with tears even more. "i didn't know. i was so dense, i was so dense and didn't think that those wounds that i always see -" i heard the boy's voice break and his body felt like shivering against our embrace.

"i'm so dumb and now you're . ." a broken sob escaped his lips.

"fucking hurry up, seokjin-hyung!"

"get that ass moving, hyung!"

"you fools, no cursing!" as soon as those words escaped my eyes began to trail on the people who just came. right in front of my eyes, taehyung, jimin and sir seokjin came with a few guards.

"what a disgrace! you're expelled eunha!"

booo!

Can I just ask something?

What would you, my dear reader want?

The return of the arrogant angel, jeongguk?

or

The return of the cold-hearted vampire, jimin?

Choose wisely (・ω・)