Stronger, Faster.

Start from the beginning

Therefore falling to the floor at the combined weights.

"Awww I missed you guys too."

"Me miss creator more!"

Riptide and Lockjaw chattered angrily.

"No me! Grimlock more!"

...

...

...

-Thud!-

"Ratchet!"

Mika turned from her game, Miko having gone off with Bulkhead somewhere and she had no clue where Jack was. Her gaze settled onto an unconscious Ratchet with Raf patting his cheek. Quickly she got up and hopped off the landing, running over to Ratchet and hopping up onto his chassis.

"Raf! What happened?"

"He was experimenting again and I dunno... he just collapsed! Ratch?"

"Ratchet!" Mika stood close to his face, enough to here him muttering.

"How is it that such small beings can be so loud?" His blu- wait no green eyes opened...

...

Green!?

"Are you hurt?" Raf worriedly asked.

"I'm fine... More then fine." He checked his own vitals. "Ha, energy efficient up thirty percent, motor functioning optimum."

Ratchet began laughing, causing the two humans to glance to each other and then back to Ratchet.

"Any words from the others?"

They shook their heads.

-Ratchet, Lock onto Arcee's Coordinates and prepare an emergency ground bridge- Optimus's voice rang through.

Ratchet hurried to the controls. "I'm locked on, Arcee decelerate and prepare to return to base."

-Save it- Arcee spoke -I'm too close-

"Do not be a fool!" Ratchet said back before the computer began beeping and he growled. "She's hurt, Man the ground bridge." He ordered before diving through the bridge."

"Think their okay?" Mika turned to a worried Raf.

"I hope so, Ratchets acting a bit off."

"Did you see the eye color change?"

"Yeah, maybe it's just a side effect?"

"You mean he testing on himself?!"

"Yeah." Raf frowned, peeking over to Mika before back to the map.

...

...

...

"You should of seen him!" Bulkhead gushed about the smirking Ratchet who walked over to Mika and Raf.

"Hey little fella." He spoke as he picked Raf up, bounced him a little before setting him back down.

'We'll he sure is energetic' Mika thought to Miko who was sitting on Bulkheads shoulder.

'You can say that again.'

"He was like wapow!" Bulk did a punch. "Wakakakay!" A few kickes. "WACHAH!"

"OI!" Mika snapped. "Precious cargo on your shoulder!"

"Whoops. Sorry Miko."

"Do it again!" Miko giggled as she barely held on, her head spinning from the rappid moves.