"What about?"

"Like with Harry and if they changed their minds or anything?"

"Well, a few administrators came in to speak with him--"

"Is it really that serious?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yes. It's very serious." he said sternly.

"Hmm." I hummed running my fingers up and down Harry's forearm, "did he say if he was going to press charges?" I asked quietly. A small part of me hopes that he won't, but a bigger part of me knows he would, just to get Harry into trouble.

"I doubt it." he rolled his eyes, "if anything, you should be the one taking legal action, not him."

I feel like the more we talk about it the more upset Harry becomes. I know it pisses him off just thinking about it but there's not much I can do about it. He's been trying really hard to bottle up his anger, I could tell. One second he's smiling the next he's just sitting there in deep thought. I'm almost positive he's planning his murder.

"Ugh!" my mom groans marching down the stairs. Her makeup looked fresh and she changed out of her penny skirt and button down into dress pants and a sweater with a blazer around her forearm.

"What's wrong?" Alan asked.

"I have to go back to work." she groans, "I'll make dinner before I leave so you won't have to order out again." she threw her blazer on the chair and went into the kitchen to start dinner.

"So, she's alright? Like with me?" Harry asked and Alan chuckled.

"Son, she's been alright with you since the beginning. She just has some trouble with showing...care." he laughed standing from his seat and walking to the kitchen.

"You should ask your mom if you can sleep over." Harry told me digging his head in the crook of my neck and wrapping his arm around my stomach.

"I know." I sighed. I ran my fingers through his soft hair thinking of what I'm going to say if she says no, which I'm sure she'll say. Harry's free hand slid behind my back and wrapped around it, bringing me close into his chest; gently kissing my bruised cheek. It wasn't as heavily bruised as the first time Liam hit me but it was slightly black and blue.

When Alan came in Harry removed himself from me and I sat up. He brought us iced tea and sat down so I took that opportunity to ask him.

"Alan?" I said after I finished swallowing my drink, "can I um--sleep over Harry's house?" he looked up at me as if he were thinking then looked back down at his drink.

"Ask you mother." he simply said and I sighed hard knowing what her reaction and answer would be.

"You ask her!" I whined and Harry chuckled.

"Do you want me to ask her?" Harry offered and I immediately smiled.

"Yeah! Just wait untill she comes in. Like, after dinner before she leaves. She'll be in a rush so she'll have no other choice but to say okay."

"You're a clever one, aren't you?" Alan smiled, "I used to think the same way."

"Until dinner is ready, can he come upstairs?" I stood up grabbing Harry's hand so he'd follow me.

"Yeah, alright. I'll call you when it's ready." he said before taking his phone out.

I held Harry's hand as he followed me up the stairs and in my room. Right when I closed the door, I kicked my shoes off and lead Harry to the bed. I layed him down and basically lied ontop of his whole body but he didn't seem to mind. He hugged me while I pressed the side of my face against his chest, feeling his heart beat and light breathing.