i giggled, he was really such a mother "thank you so much, jin-hyung"

"anything for the little sister"

❄❄❄

"a--are you sure, this is really going to work?"

taehyung looks at me before he finally parked his car to one of the numerous cars that settled at the back of the park residence. damn, i didn't know that park jimin had this big crib! i thought it was just a simple party but by the looks of his mansion, this is gonna be a long ride when we come inside the mansion.

"it will, if only you make it work" he mutters before handing me a blue whistle.

"what is this for?"

"if something goes wrong, blow that thing off and i'll come running for you."

"wait, y--you won't help me find jeongguk?"

"no, i won't want to be the third party"

after a brief conversation between the two of us, we entered at the back of the mansion as we decided to finally come to the par. as expected, once we were inside an enormous amount of teenagers crowded the area.

"t-tae can you just-"

"no, i've got my own business to do and if that boy sees me together with you" he pauses, gesturing his hand to all over my body, "he might think that we're together and he won't listen to anything that you would try to explain"

I blinked once, twice and trice-he's really got the point and i can't deny it. everytime taehyung's name is mentioned in front of the bunny, he would always loose his shits and have a feat of tantrum.

"o-okay but-" i sighed once my voice was cut when tae's phone suddenly rang. "wait for a while haine" he muttered before picking up the phone.

I suddenly felt all nervous as i don't know where in the hell i am supposed to search for jeon cena this place is terribly crowded and i feel like i'm going to get crushed with the mass of the people inside this place.

please, let the odds ever be in my favor.

my legs led me to the front, taehyung said that i should just go straight and when i saw a big flat screen my eyes should skim right through the room and i should spot him sitting across it.

soon enough, the boy finished his talk on his phone, "jeongguk is at the living room, taking a shot by himself"

My ears perked up as my eyes widened in shock, what how and why? "i asked jimin to be an accomplice for this. don't worry, he's just a thoughtful hyung to jeongguk and he noticed that the boy was quite down for days and he wanted to help"

"i-"

"you better hurry up before somebody accompanies him"

I nodded furiously, "i-thank you so much tae!"

"good luck and fighting!" taehyung flashed his rectangular smile before we made our own ways and business

my feet led me to the crowded mansion of jimin's, loud music blasted in my ears as i tried my best to find jeongguk.

"he's in the living room"

I noted before finally making my way as my feet led me to the living room. taehyung said that i should just keep going straight, he also noted that the living room has an enormous flat screen tv fit to be called as ones of the theaters, if i was able to spot that thing jeon cean would be just across it.

"excuse me"

"s-sorry, coming through" i find myself giving pardon to the people i keep hitting while making my way towards the living room.