Chapter 33

I woke up in the morning with Brandon's arm wrapped around me in a protective manner. Today I would have to be facing him again. I will not let him go this time. He deserved much worse than what I had done to him.

I shook Brandon gently to tell him that it was time to wake up. It was something neither of us were looking forward to.

He looked a little ill so I told him to stay home otherwise I would've dragged him along with me just so I wouldn't be alone. But the way he looked worried me and I knew what gave him that look.

I kissed Brandon's forehead before heading to school.

I was at school again and this time everyone was already at the gate as if waiting for me and when I walked towards them, I was surrounded. That was definitely not a good sign.

I hissed at everyone not getting any sort of reaction. Now I'm getting worried.

"I'm sorry I have to do this but you are getting in the way." Markus's voice came from my right. I looked but I was greeted with a wall of students.

"Brandon!" I screamed before getting jumped on.

A gag was put over my mouth, which might I add tasted like dirty sock, not that I have tried it before....

-Where are you?

I heard his worried voice in my head. It was nice to know he was still with me.

The bond had healed completely and I liked it a lot.

~School but not for long. Apparently I am getting in the way of something.

I said sarcastically. Just 'cause I was getting kidnapped again doesn't mean I can't escape again. Plus, this time my leg was fine and I can remember. You know the song 'always look on the bright side of life'

-I'm almost there.

I heard and then I was starting to be dragged to towards a white van. Hm. Seems too cliche.

I heard growls and snarls all of a sudden and I knew Brandon was here.

I looked behind me to see if my capturer was strong. I think I could take on a jock.

"This is for Sparta!" I cried which sounded more like "mhm ihhyhmm fmkoovhe shaopabdw" and kicked the nuts of the dude behind me. he bent down in pain and I did that awesome action jump where I jumped over the guy and my tied up arms so they were in front of me.

I used my strength to pull the silver chains -which I will add is absolutely burning my skin- apart and ripped the gag away from my mouth.

I ran towards the very large wolf whom I knew was Brandon. I looked at his beautiful eyes and nodded as if saying 'good luck'

This was going to be the fight Peter, Amy and Candy have been planning. I just know it.

-I love you

Was the last thing I heard before getting jumped on by a crazed vampire. Stupid stupid boy.

He was slow and weak, it didn't take me too long to find his weak point, punch it and kick his limp body away. (A/N I decided that to kill a vamp maybe you needed to find their weak spot and hurt it badly)

Come on second opponent.

A very muscular girl pounced on me, she was obviously a lot better trained and knew what she was doing, I was scratched a few times but nothing serious.

I found her weak spot, a place on the bottom of her back and kicked it.

She fell down with a thump and immediately a wolf jumped onto me from behind.