Chapter 13

I ran to Milly and turned her head. She was barely breathing but she was alive. I didn't know where to bring her.

I groaned as I realised I could only bring her to Brandon's pack doctor. She would know how to get Milly better.

I carried her as I ran across the forest and into their pack territory.

A wolf growled at me but I was too much in a hurry to fight back.

I didn't really know where their hospital was so I would have to ask everyone around me.

I found a girl with unnaturally dark curly hair who looked really nice so I asked her.

"Hey um, excuse me? Could I ask where the pack hospital is because this girl here is about to die." I said hurriedly.

"Your Emma right?" She asked

"Yes yes, now please tell me where the pack hospital is." I was sounding really rude but I needed to save Milly.

"I'm Brandon's older sister, Madison but everyone calls me Maddy." Strange coincidence but I didn't care at the moment.

"That's nice, now can you please tell me where it is?" I asked desperately.

"Yeah sure, just go straight ahead and look right, it will be there."

"Thanks." I said and ran off.

Sure enough, I arrived and I went to the nearest doctor which happened to be the one that helped me.

"Hi um, could you help this girl? She is really weak and is on the verge of dieing."

"Of course, here put her on this wheelchair and I'll be sure to get to her as soon as I can. I will bring her to one of the emergency rooms." The doctor said as I place Milly in the wheelchair.

I didn't want to leave her because I felt that if I did, then something bad would happen. But I trusted the doctor so I watched her roll Milly away and into a room.

I sat down in the waiting room and stared at the walls. My life is so messed up right now.

I'm supposed to be taking over in a few days, Brandon and I aren't on the best of terms and I found a blind rogue girl who I need to protect. Yeah. Things are going great for me.

I sighed and slouched in the chair.

"Emma?" I heard someone shout.

"Yeah it's me." I replied.

It was of course, Brandon.

"Why are you here?'' He asked. He smelled of that filthy human girl. She was everywhere on him. I'm not going to forgive him easily this time.

"I could ask the same thing to you."

I returned.

"I'm here 'cause the doctor said you were here. Now tell me why you're here."

"I found a rogue girl who is blind and was beaten up by none other than my lovely father. Whom, may I add, is now rotting in hell."

"You killed him?"

I clapped sarcastically. "Well done for picking that up."

"Stop disrespecting me." He ordered with his 'alpha' tone. Too bad it doesn't work.

"Why? You can't make me." I fought back.

"I will and I can."

"Is that all you can say? Wow you lost your cheekyness." I said pretending to look bored.