Chapter 31

1 month later

I spent literally everyday with Brandon. There wasn't a single day without my dose of sweet kisses and shameless flirting.

"I think that maybe life isn't actually that bad." He told me when we were walking along the beach. It was our favourite place to be and we had the majority of our dates here.

I had actually learned how to swim and I could beat him in a few races but I think he was just trying to be nice to me.

"Yeah. It's all thanks to you though." I agreed giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Sure it is. But you make me happy which makes you happy and everything just goes around in a loop." He smiled.

"Haha Mr smarty pants." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He took both of my hands and turned to face me.

"You're actually amazing though. Lets go on a date today." He said smiling at me.

"Sure. Where?" I asked.

"The usual?" He asked.

"No problemo." I said winking at him.

"I'll pick you up at 6. See you then I guess." He said.

I kissed him and had my hands grip his hair.

This kiss was intense.

He licked my lips asking for permission and I happily gave it to him.

His tongue played with mine and I pulled away to leave him wanting more.

"See you later." I said winking at him.

I couldn't help but see him look really nervous.

We've had plenty of dates like this, so I don't really know why he would be so nervous.

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that I actually am a decent looking gal....

Note to self, never say gal again.

I was wearing a long light blue maxi dress with a white blouse tucked in. I had a denim jacket over it all to keep me warm. I had my hair up in a maiden braid.

My shoes were of course, converses. How could anyone wear anything else?

I checked the time and I knew that Brandon would be here soon.

I waited patiently on my couch and felt a little uneasy. I think it was from Brandon, I have no idea what was going on but I was going to find out soon.

The door bell rung and I shouted a goodbye into the almost empty house.

"Hi." I said a little awkwardly. WHat was wrong? We've had so many dates like this, noting special is happening today.

"Hi." He said even more awkwardly than I had.

We stood in silence for a while.

"Okay then, let's go..." He said.

He held my hand as we walked to our usual place on the beach.

I was about to make the turn when he pulled me back.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

Nervousness was seeping through the bond and he rubbed his hands together.

"I thought maybe we could go somewhere different today. You know, make it a little different."

"Okay...? Where are we going." I said trying to make it as casual as possible. It looked like he was about to faint.