Chapter 28

"Now. Tell me why you attacked poor Markus." The principle said with his arms folded across his chest.

"He deserved it." I muttered.

"That isn't a good enough reason for your actions Miss Thomas."

"He called me a fuc--"

"Language." What is it with everyone correcting my language?

"He called me a fricken' spoiled brat!"

"That doesn't give you the right to attack him."

"He--"

"No more excuses. You will be suspended for three days."

"Are you fucking joking me?! I just got back into school! Now I have to leave again?!" I shouted.

"I warned you about your language."

"Fuck language! Beside that's probably the only thing you will fuck." I said without thinking. Oops. I'm most likely going to be suspended for the rest of my life.

He gaped at my suden outburst then in came the devil's child.

"What do you want." I growled at Markus.

"Stop being so... so... so... Mean!"

"That's all you could come up with? I'm mean? Do you have any idea--"

"Yeah, yeah, you lost your memory, big woop. So many people are suffering more than you and all you're doing is complaining."

"Stop arguing you two. Markus, you are also suspended for three days, I will send work to the both of you to do at home."

"Just give mine to Brandon, he'll hand it to me. 'Cause he actually cares." I said the last sentence in Markus's face.

"Like hell he cares!"

"Enough!" The principle was getting a little more than pissed.

"Give my work to Amy."

Oh no he didn't. I stared him down until he cowarded a little.

I was about to hit him before I felt a pair of strong hands around my wrists. I immediately knew it was Brandon since I felt the energy flow up my arm.

"Let go of me so I can beat the shit out of the prick." Woah my language. Now I get what all the teachers are complaining about. Maybe I shouldn't swear so much... Nah.

"As much as I'd love to help you beat him up, I don't think the principle would like that very much." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spin. I calmed down from his words and was about to leave when I thought markus hasn't gotten enough yet.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I seethed. I couldn't help see the pain in his eyes, but he asked for it. I couldn't help but feel bad, after all, I do have feelings and it's hard to just throw the good memories we had together away. He helped me deal with Brandon, Amy and Candy. Maybe I was too harsh...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realised Brandon was hugging me. He wasn't too much taller than me so he just kissed my nose. Making me stiffen a little, but I liked it.

"You're amazing did you know that?"

"I try my best." I winked at him.

"Come on, I'll take you home." He said.

"You have other lessons..."

"You think I'd miss having some one on one time just to listen to some teachers?"

"But we've had a lot of one on one time."

"Are you saying you don't want me around?" He said faking hurt in his voice.

"No, thats not what I mean-"

"I get it. Don't worry, plus, you know how good my grades are. Missing a few lessons won't hurt." He smiled at me.

"If you insist..."

"Great, come on, I'm taking you back to my place." He slung his hand around my shoulders. Which, by the way, was extrememly uncomfortable because of our similar height. He literally pushed me down with his heavy arm just so it could go around my shoulders.

I eventually pushed his arm off my shoulders because the weight was killing me.

"Do you remember my dad?" Brandon asked when we stepped inside his house.

"Mmmm. Not really. Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"Don't worry. He'll understand."

We sat in silence until a man who looked a lot like Brandon came in. I assumed it was his dad.

"Hello Emma. I haven't seen you in a while." He smiled at me.

"I'm yeah. Hi." I waved awkwardly

"That's my dad. The alpha... well, I'm supposed to be alpha but I need to find a luna first and then we will rule the world!" He shouted the last bit making me jump a little.

I raised one eyebrow at him and started laughing.

"Yeah. I can totally imagine you ruling the world." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't be mean. You know it might happen one day."

"Whatever." I chuckled.

"I'll leave you too to whatever you are planning to do." The alpha smiled at me and the look in his eyes was like what a proud Asian father would have when their child is number one in the school or something. (A/N I'm not trying to be racist.)

"What shall we do?" I asked in a posh English accent.

"I dunno, it's up to you my lady." he returned in an equally silly accent.

"Hmm."

"Let's go to the beach." He said. "we've been once together. We didn't have the best ending though. But I want to make a fresh memory."

"Sure." I smiled back.

--------------

Hey guys! sorry for not posting on Monday, school started again so I had to catch up with the work I left to carry on with the story.

I hope you enjoyed this!

Thanks for reading!

May the odds be ever in your favour... goodbye!

-noodlepanda