Ongoing Drafts

All you pretty people, thank you for all your love for RI but if you think this book is good and deserves to be known, share the word and please tell more people about it. Then all our other books could also find a footing. It takes crazy amount of effort to stay up all night on a school night to write it. So I hope you help us out. All my love - S.

Crown Unfaithful:(Published)(Totally trying to light this one on fire - xoxo, S)

Crown Unfaithful:
(Published)
(Totally trying to light this one on fire - xoxo, S)

Just one question : what happened last night?

When Alana's family gives her the ultimatum she must either do or die. But things aren't that simple - especially if you're an aversive bitch with no boyfriend. How will Alana find her husband to save her spot in her family business?

Erik has a secret and a degree in pre law but when a normal boys night at Vegas turns into nightmare, his life flips over. One such beautifully strange woman lies beside him in daylight. The possibilities are endless but incoherent.

What happens in Vegas sometimes doesn't stay in Vegas and Alana and Erik must navigate their way through this mess or possibly end it.

But Alana has something to gain and Erik needs a woman to pacify his mother? Will this platonic, disastrous secret remain as uncomplicated as they wish?

Or will this secret from Vegas stay in Vegas?

The 90 Days Struggle:
(Still in the making)

Harper Scott is the poster child party animal college kid who has a degree in practically everything and no parents. She has the ultimate free pass with friends, booze, no naggers and no responsibility.

But twenty five and jobless in a big city with a roof over your head is difficult to manage so she has to go through her three month trail period at TWE. Twee isn't that twee-ish after all and ninety days with the domineering, cold manipulative chairman of The Wilde Enterprises, Chris Wilde isn't going to be an easy ride.

At least I'll have a job at the end of ninety days.

But there's a slight issue with my trial.