"no please, don't do this"

"let go or i'll scream"

"no! i'm begging you. hear me out, please. i beg you, haine"

"i'm warning you, i'll really scream. let me go!"

"no! i won't let you go, i would never! last time i let you go, i made you cry, i hurt you and we drifted apart! i don't want that to happen, i don't want to lose you, i don't want to--"

Why are you making this so hard for me?

"get away from me!"

"no! I don't want to!"

"let me go ... please"

"no"

I gave you my trust but you broke it, you broke my heart. you were the first one i let inside my walls but all you had to do was torn me into pieces.

"let me go ... please"

I begged as the tears in my eyes started to flow, i've had enough.

"i love you"

L—love me? Don't be stupid. Hands grasping his shirt, i harshly peeled him away from my body, i've had enough.

"you love me? Bullshit!"

"..."

"You said you love me? Don't make me laugh. If you love me, you won't hurt me. You won't make me feel so much pain! Who are you to say that you love me when i saw you lip-locking with the girl i despise in this whole wide world. You don't love me. So stop it, just please stop. i beg you, just let me go, haven't you had enough? you've already got eunha and you got what you needed. please, just spare me and my poor heart, i—i've had enough"

"please no. you don't understand—it was all nothing but a mistake and—"

"i'm so tired"

"please ... you're the only one i have and i would ever need"

The boy's head hung low as the hand that held me started to tremble terribly and soon enough, hot and hungry tears painted his cheeks.

"..."

"please i ... i know a simple sorry won't ever be enough and i am a fool for acting that way"

"glad you know it"

"i am a fool"

"..."

".."

"what now?"

"please ... can we be, can we be ... friends again"

"you shut me off right?"

"i know"

"you're a jerk"

"i know"

"you left me and i see you eating faces with the bitch who you called cake face. really? what more would you care to explain? will you stuff another lie and say that you didn't just use me? tell me, was everything just a lie?"

"i--"

"you were freaking just like them! get lost and i never want to see your face ever! "

"no, pleas—"

"why would you need someone like me? aren't they enough for you? i was really right about eunha"

"no! no you aren't! if only you could listen to me, just stop for a while and we talk this through"

"i've had enough of you"

"no, don't do this to me. don't do this to us!"

"i hate you. i hate you so much that seeing your face right now, i just can't help but want to slap you so hard. every time i see you the only thing that i could remember is you kissing the one and only person who i hate the most. i hate you so much that i just want to hug you until you die, i want to be with you but ... i don't know what to do anymore, you're confusing me"

"...."

"i hate you so much that it fucking hurts here. it fucking hurts here that i feel like i'm going to die. i feel like my heart is being torn into two from inside out! why? just why are you---"

Lips touching, he cupped my face as he was quivering against our connected lips. i was flabbergasted of what was happening and i couldn't help but be speechless.

tell me what to do.

"it was true that you saw me  kissing her but at that time, believe it or not—i thought she was you. I thought the one i was kissing was you, she smelled like you. talked the way you do and i know that me being drunk didn't help at all. I thought i was kissing you, i thought i was kissing the woman i love, i thought we were finally okay. I thought you were her, image of your lips crashing with mine was the only thing i had in my mind and i was so disgusted that the moment i opened my eyes again it wasn't you at all"

"s—stop lying"

"i always said i love you's to you but you always thought it was for a friendly way, i love you not just a friend and it's true. I love you and i don't know what to do, please. i know i made a mistake but—i"

"i don't even know if i should trust you"

"i—i know.."

"i really hate you"

"haine"

"go away"

"don't cry, let me hug my favorite person"

"i hate you"

"well, i love you"

"stop lying"

"i mean it all along"

"i still hate you"

"and i'll always say that i love you"