>1

Normani's POV
So tell my friends that I'll be over here~
"I fucking hate you for making me go to this party." I yell at Lauren over the loud music.

I really didn't want to come here because I feel so out of place but I know that Lauren has a big ass crush on Camila and I wanted to be there for her since that's what best friends are for.

"Once I claim Camila we can both leave so for now just relax and have fun." She laughs as she pulls me through the crowd of sweaty, drunk bodies dancing.

"Fine but just don't embarrass yourself like you usually do around Camila." I tease her.

"Shut the fuck up." Lauren slaps my arm as she makes her way towards Camila and leaves me there.

I watch Lauren as she speaks to Camila and I can see nervousness all over her face. This is just so cute. I wish Ally was here to see this.

"Why are you standing there all by yourself baby girl?" A husky voice whispers from behind me.

I turn around and to my surprise, I come face to face with Dinah Jane Hansen. Dinah is Iridium High's number one fuckgirl and believe me when I say that she sickens me.

"What do you want Hansen?" I send her a glare clearly not wanting to be bothered by someone like her.

"Relax sweet cheeks, I just wanted to say hi."

"You wanted to do more than just that."

"Yeah you're right." She sends me a wicked grin as she puts both of her hands on my waists and pulls me flush against her. "There are so many things that I could do to this body." She trails her finger on my abdomen, making me shake under her touch.

"Well you'll never get to." I pull away from her and I turn around to walk away but she grasps my wrist tight and pulls me back towards her.

"Listen here babe, you do not walk away from me without getting punished." Dinah states in a angry tone making bubble up with fear.

"Fuck you." I pull my wrist free from her grasp.

"I know you want to." She smirks.

"Ugh, you're nothing but a fuckgirl."
I state as I stomp over to Lauren who is still talking to Camila.

"Let's go." I grab Lauren's hand and pull her toward the exit, ignoring her protest to stay.

I can't stand Dinah Jane Hansen.
~
I wake up the next morning with a headache probably because of how much I've been thinking of Dinah.

"Fuck." I state as I raid the medical cabinet and finally find the Advil.

I pop the pill in my mouth and I walk in my room to grab my phone.

Lolo sent you a snap!~ My phone chimes and I open snapchat.

Lolo~right I'm the cutest pup???Moniloves31~lol I am bish!!!

Moniloves31~lol I am bish!!!

Lolo~right I'm the cutest pup???Moniloves31~lol I am bish!!!

Lolo~ ugh I hate u
Moniloves31~love ya❤️

I laugh at how stupid we are and then I get a message saying,
daddydj added you as a friend!

Who the fuck is daddydj?

daddydj~hey bby g 😉
moniloves31~ who tf is this??
daddydj~lol it's me dinah. u forgot about me that quick?

Out of all people, it has to be her?

moniloves31~how did u get my @
daddydj~I have resources..
moniloves31~fuck u
daddydj~u shouldn't say fuck unless we're fucking in my bed

I roll my eyes and press block but to only get another message from her.

dinahdime~why did u block me bby g?
moniloves31~why do u have other accs
dinahdime~for times like this
moniloves31~ugh I hate u
dinahdime~no u love me
dinahdime~don't ignore me
dinahdime~Mani!!!
dinahdime~u won't ignore me when I fuck u
dinahdime~reply back!!
dinahdime~playing hard to get? I like that😏 operation Norminah is a go!
~
I hope you guys enjoy this story but this chapter totally sucks...