Chapter 25-At The Lounge

*Note: That's  just how Ceiver speaks  so, no it's not incorrectly spelled. He has trouble pronouncing 's'

-----

Draeyer Academy
Drae Skyland
Northeastern Space

Areisha's groan of pain resounded through the common area of Star Dorm. Ever so slowly, she settled herself on the single couch while clutching at her bandaged sides through her shirt.

"Are you alright now, Isha?" Solana said. With her grin plastered on her face, Areisha's brow twitched in annoyance.

"Do I look like I'm alright!" she snapped. "And why are you grinning?"

The blonde released a round of raucous laughter which lasted until she ran out of air. She took deep pants while stifling the laugh which threatened to come again. Areisha never stopped narrowing her eyes at her all throughout.

"You're so hot-blooded, you know? I was just genuinely concerned," she said. "And at the same time, I finally know the thing you're really scared of the most!"

"I am not afraid of snakes!" Areisha yelled.

"Did I mention snakes?" Solana countered. She paused, and her eyes grew big like a deer caught in a trap. One of her cheeks puffed out and she leaned back on her cushioned seat, ignoring her best friend. Solana laughed at her once more, which quickly stopped when the doors to the dining opened. Ceiver padded over the dark blue carpet and over to the lounge with a tired sigh, before plopping himself on a loveseat.

"What's the matter Ceiv?" Solana said. Ceiver adjusted his glasses before he sighed yet again. He fell on his side and lied down on the loveseat, with his feet dangling over the other end because of his height.

"Utually, I would be cooking dinner, but Mrt. Muriel told me to leave the kitchen and do tomething elte," he said. "Now I don't know what elte to do."

Areisha was unable to help it and chuckled along with Solana when he let out a groan and placed his round glasses on the low table in front of him. He stared up the ceiling before his nose twitched when he sniffed.

"You tmell terrible River," Ceiver said. He brought his hand to pinch his nose as his face wrinkled. Soon after, River and Knox stepped down from the last step of the staircase, and walked over to the sitting area.

"What the Blazen are you spouting, Ceiver?" River said. He sat on the long couch next to Knox, and glared daggers at the blonde boy occupying the seat across from him. Areisha saw, how Knox leaned close to him, and sniffed at his shoulder. She chuckled.

"He smells fine to me," the male twin said.

"Not if you have my power," Ceiver said.

"Maybe your ability is so powerful you can smell even his personality!" Areisha said. As soon as she finished, they all burst into a fit of laughter, filling the lobby with their cackles. She soon stopped, when she felt the aching of her sides again from her fall half way down the Pinorin tree. The rest continued laughing, while River tried to glare at each one of them. When they ceased, and left their dorm mate alone, Solana spoke, causing their brows to rise at their hairline.

"Let's play a game," she said. She clapped her hands, and hopped on her seat. Areisha smiled at how adorable she looked. Although she would never say that aloud because Solana made it clear to never call her with a painful punch on her shoulder.

"Depends on what game is it, sis," Knox said.

"It's a guessing game!" she yelled. They kept their brows raised, still asking what they would be guessing about. When silence continued to fill the room, she heaved out an exasperated sigh, before she spoke. "I know you're all just as curious as me about Alec."