NINETEEN

Steph's POV

Was that her?

My old best friend Jana. She was the reason why Dean and I split up. That's who Dean cheated on me with. I looked over at Dean and he was shocked. I stared her down as she slowly made her way down smirking at me. I quickly grabbed a mic ready for whatever she had to say. She climbed into the ring.

"Hey Steph! Long time no see. Most importantly, hi Dean." She said with a wink. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Oh so you wanna act like you don't remember me? You were the only one that knew that I was coming here to the wwe."

I turned my attention to Dean. He ran his fingers through his hair staring at the ground. Why didn't he tell me that she was coming back?

"Are you still mad that I took your man from you? Are you still mad that he likes me way more than you?" Dean ran in and snatched the mic out of my hand.

"Hey get the hell out of here Jana. That was one time. Stop making shit up just to have your 5 minutes of fame. I don't want you. You're not realizing that Steph and I are in love."

"If so why'd you lie to her Dean?" She asked. The crowd was silent looking confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked snatching the mic away from Dean. Roman tossed a mic into the ring to Dean.

"Oh he didn't tell you? It happened more than once and more than that after." She smirked. My anger shot through the roof. I've had enough of this.

I slapped her hard in the face and she went tumbling down. She soon tackled me and began punching me. I fought back but she was too quick. I pushed her off of me and tried to give her a sweet chin music but she countered and threw me into the steel steps head first. Seth and Roman grabbed her while Dean came to my aid.

That's all I remembered before everything went black.

-

-

Roman's POV

We patiently waited for Steph to wake up. To be honest this whole situation is honestly messed up to me. Nattie and Kaitlyn soon walked in worried.

"Is she okay?" Kaitlyn asked me, ignoring the fact that Seth was watching her. I shrugged while Dean sat in the chair silent.

"Dean we need to talk." I said. He slowly got up and walked out with me.

"Just tell me. Was it really more than once?" I whispered.

"No the hell it wasn't. Hell no. It was only that night. She's so fucked up in the head she actually believes what she says can come between me and Steph. Not this time. The bitch has been stalking me ever since, I just never told anyone about it." He told me.

"Are you serious? You should have. Go to the police get a restraining order. Do something."

"I'm dead serious. She's fucking crazy Roman. Does it look like I'm kidding? The love of my life is in there passed out so you tell me does it look like I'm fucking kidding?!" He panicked.

"Dean calm down she's gonna be okay. But when she wakes up, let her know everything before she thinks something different." I said and he agreed. Once he calmed down we walked into the room seeing Steph awake with an ice pack on her head.

HATE THAT I LOVE YOUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara