FORTY ONE

This book is almost over!

Steph's POV

"Nothing is going on Roman. Why?" I asked.

"Why did he kiss you?" He asked angrily.

"It's complicated. He has feelings still and I want to be with you"

"I'm not going to play the second man Steph, I can't. So just let me know now what you want."

"I want you. I want to move on with you for Christ sake." I told him. I didn't want to argue with Roman but he did have the right to be upset and confused about the situation. I didn't want him to be. He walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't want to see that again. If I do I'll rip his face off and maybe yours." He smiled. I laughed and nodded.

"You won't. I promise. I'm sorry Roman." I told him. He softly caressed my cheek and kissed me.

"You're sweaty. Go shower." I muttered in between kisses. He smirked and pulled away. He stripped down into his boxers and I whistled. He chuckled and threw his sweaty shirt at my face. I squealed and threw it to the floor. I laughed a little and hopped onto his back. He put me down and softly kissed my lips again before leaving to the shower, I plopped down on my bed and waited for him.

Roman truly knew how to make a girl happy and so did Dean. But Dean does also know how to make a girl confused.

What in the hell was I going to do?

-

-

Vote!

Comment!

Team Dean?

Or

Team Roman?