FORTY FIVE

The Next Morning

Author's POV

Steph fell asleep after her flight ended. She arrived about 6:30 am and crashed on the couch when she got in. She finally woke up and remembered she forgot to to text Roman.

'Hey I made it a while ago and I fell asleep. Have fun, but not too much.'

She sat her phone down and went to make breakfast, trying to avoid her bad feeling about Roman being by himself.

Meanwhile at Dean, Roman, and Seth's house -

Roman was sleeping. Seth was awake with Kaityn and Aj was with Dean. They haven't did anything yet, as soon as they got off of their flight they fell asleep. They arrived about 5;00 am. It was now 2:00 pm. Roman walked downstairs and plopped on the couch.

"Roman misses their girlfriend." Dean sung. Roman groaned and rolled his eyes. He honestly did miss Steph and wished she was here like everyone else.

"So what are the plans for tonight big man?" Seth asked patting Roman's shoulder.

"Hit a club maybe? Have fun but not too much since we got the week off?" Roman suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. While everyone went upstairs to their room to get dressed for some lunch first Roman pulled out his phone and checked to see if there were any messages from Steph.

"Hey I made it a while ago and I fell asleep. Have fun but not too much."

He chuckled at the last part and relied a simple okay before making another phone call. He knew he wasn't supposed to but she was just a friend.

"Hey Leah, it's Roman. How you been?"

-

-

Steph's POV

I showered, loose curled my hair and put on skinny jeans and a tank top. I put on my leather jacket over it and wrapped a scarf around me to make it look stylish. I smiled and grabbed my phone and his gift on my way out of the door.

-

"Happy birthday Uncle Shawn." I smiled as he opened the door.

"Steph I'm glad to see you!" He exclaimed, bringing me in for a hug.

"Where's lover boy at?" He asked referring to Dean.

"Im with Roman now." I smiled.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Because I like him a lot. Dean and I didn't work out." I told him.

"As long as your happy that's all that matters. But your parents are waiting for you." He smiled as I stepped into his beautiful house I greeted my family and saw my mom.

"Steph!" She yelled. I smiled and ran to her, hugging her tight, I missed my mom so much. I was always a Mommy's girl as a child.

"I missed you so much honey you look great!" She exclaimed pulling away.

"Thank you mom you look amazing as well. Told ya that hiring a personal trainer for you would work." I winked. She chuckled and brought me in for another hug.