SIX

Steph's POV

I woke up and looked around, noticing Dean wasn't there anymore. I heard him leaving out of the door in the middle of the night, but I just let him go. I slowly got up and checked my phone. A text from Randy.

Randall- Hey, are we still up for coffee?

- Yeah of course. Just let me get ready and I'll meet you downstairs.

I texted back. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, seeing my eyes were bloodshot red sighed and turned on the shower. I stripped down and hopped in.

-

I finished 10 minutes later and brushed my teeth and put on skinny jeans with a batman sweatshirt. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a bun. I found a pair of Ray bands and walked out seeing Dean sitting on my bed.

"Morning." He said.

"Good morning." I replied putting on my shoes.

"Where you headed?" He asked.

"Coffee with Randy."

"Oh okay, I was planning to talk to you again but we can later."

"About what?" I asked.

"About us and where we stand." He stood up. I grabbed my purse.

"Just give me time to think." I made my way out but he grabbed my arm.

"I wish you'd open up and move on. You love me and the feeling for me is mutual whether you like it or not."

"Don't get me wrong there is love here, but I have to make sure this is something I want again." I told him.

"Fine, whatever you say." He stormed out. I followed behind him.

"Don't leave us off on a bad note. We were just fine yesterday.

"Because you're not getting it through your thick skull that I changed, and I'm not the man I was before. You're too stuck up and selfish to see that. It's always about you." He yelled at me.

About to yell back he shut me up by kissing me hard. Sometimes I couldn't keep up with his constant mood swings, yet it always turned me on when he was angry and horny at the same time.

Before we could do more my phone rang, causing me to pull away and answer it.

"Where are you? I've been waiting for 10 minutes."He said.

"Calm down it's only been five. I'm walking in the elevator now." I hung up and stepped into the elevator. I rested against the wall taking a deep breath.

I had no idea what I was gonna do with Dean.

-

-

vote & comment what you think

xoxo