THIRTEEN

Steph's POV

Every since we got off the flight I rented my own car and got my own hotel room avoiding everyone. Mainly the three boys. I did on the flight as well. As I entered the hotel the woman gave me my room key and I thanked her. Only to bump into Seth. He looked at me weird, He opened his mouth to say something,

"You know you're wrong for what-

"Stop. You don't know shit so stay out of my business. You and Roman. I already had him hurt my feelings earlier I don't need your little two cents crawling in either. All three of you can fuck off." I interrupted him.

I stormed away and took the stairs to my room leaving him dumbfounded. I finally got to the 5th floor and opened my door. I dropped my stuff and collapsed on the bed. I got under the blankets and just stared at the ceiling until my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id. Unknown number. I hesitantly answered.

"Steph -

It was Dean, Before he could finish I hung up on him. I didn't want to hear from neither of them. There was only about 5 hours until raw, so I might as well sleep.

-

-

I woke up and looked at the time. 5:00. I quickly got up and showered, packed my things and left to work.

I arrived into the arena 30 minutes later and quickly found an empty locker room. I got dressed and wet my hair. I walked out making my way towards catering until I was stopped by the Bella twins.

"I hope you know you're losing tonight to Brie." Nikki snappaed at me. Honestly I wasn't impressed.

"I don't have time for sorry excuses of divas like you. I could beat the both of you in the ring at the same time."

"Then we have a deal." A voice said .

We looked over and it was Brad Maddox. I nodded and walked away. As I entered catering Roman, Seth, and Dean were there. I ignored them and grabbed a water and a apple. I sat down alone and began slowly eating my apple. They all stared at me from across the room. I rolled my eyes and looked at the tv while raw started. Nattie and Kaitlyn came and sat by me.I smiled. Finally, people I can tolerate.

"What's wrong ?" Kaitlyn aske. I began to explain everything from last night to this morning. Of course they said I'd be okay and things will get better, they're always so positive. Roman and Seth walked up to the table to talk to Kaitlyn and Nattie, with Dean in tow. I got up and walked out of the catering.

"Steph !" Dean yelled. I began walking faster ignoring him. He caught my arm and no one was around to help me get away from him. He grabbed my arm and I turned around quickly.

"What is it?"

"What's wrong? Why have you been ignoring us?" He asked.

"If you haven't noticed your friends hurt my feelings today because I tried to tell you how you were acting last night. I thought Roman was gonna be the big brother I never had. He was nice and fun to be around, now all of a sudden he calls me bitter woman basically, and that I'm dumb and that I don't deserve you because I'm stubborn. They don't understand how hard it is for me to trust . Seth said I was dumb. Why the hell do I have to be on your team. You guys make me feel like I'm not wanted just because of our past, That's has nothing to do with them Dean it shouldn't interfere with our work life. I knew I should've started solo." I stormed away and he didn't stop me this time.

-

-

Dean's POV

I stood there for a second. Soon enough Ro and Seth walked up.

"You heard?" I asked. They both nodded

Steph's POV

"No. Flat out no."

Vince told me no once again. I had to stick with the storyline with Dean and the shield. I stormed out ready for my match ready to take my anger out on the Bella's. I walked to the dark hallway and there stood the three men I didn't like the most. They looked at me and stared. I just stood there and looked away.

"Steph I -" Roman began.

"I don't want to hear it. Not now." I interrupted, Our music played right after. I quickly walked down the stairs and hopped into the ring as the Shield watched me in the corner. Both of the Bella's were in the ring. The bell rang and I drop kicked Brie in the face and threw her out of the ring. I attacked Nikki and punched her non stop in the face. I threw her out of the ring into the steel steps back and forth and then into the barricade. Brie grabbed me by hair and threw me down to the ground head first. I clutched onto my head as Brie put me back into the ring and Nikki laid out on the floor trying to recover. She began attacking me and kicking me in the gut. I yelped out in pain as she went for the pin. I kicked out at 2 She picked me up going for the Bella buster.

I countered and picked her up and power bombed her to the mat head first . I went for the pin and won the match, but I wasn't done. I picked up Nikki and pushed her back in the ring with Brie as they laid there. I waited for Brie to get up . She slowly did . I lifted my foot and gave her a powerful sweet chin music . She went tumbling back down as the doctors tried to get me to stop . I then picked up Nikki . She tumbled trying to stand up , I gave her a sweet chin music too . She flew down and rolled out of the ring and stayed motionless.

Dean looked at me and grinned . He climbed in to the ring and grabbed me by the waist . I didn't want to do this but I had to . He leaned in and kissed my lips . It was for 5 seconds. I pulled away and hopped out of the ring , back up the stairs . I was greeted with a towel and water . I wiped it off and did a quick interview with Renee . I walked off , only to be stopped by the Mc Mahon family .

"Good job out there !" Stephanie McMahon said . I nodded and quickly walked away . I didn't even want to hear their mouths , They walked away and I left to my locker room . I shut the door but someone's hand blocked it . Randy . I smiled and jumped into his arms . He hugged me back .

"Great job out there Steph . You did amazing ." I smiled .

"Thanks Randall . That means a lot coming from you ."

"Can I tell you something in private ?" He asked . I nodded and hopped off of him . He walked into my locker room and he shut the door .

"What's up ?' I asked .

"Okay here it goes . I really like you ."

___________________________________________________________________

Woah !

Based off of last chapter , what do you guys think of Romans opinion ?

What do you think on this chapter , how do you feel about Seth and roman antagonizing Steph ?

What do you think about what Steph said to Dean ?

What do you think about Randy's crush on her ?

What do you think Steph's response will be ?

Vote !

Comment !