EIGHT

Steph's POV

"Roman, please put me down." I said unimpressed at the fact that he hoisted me over his shoulders so happy I let my guard down toward Dean. He was only happy because he was so tired of Dean's complaining.

He finally let me down on my feet and I sighed of relief, feeling Dean grab me from him.

"When's our next flight?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Seth said from the kitchen with a mouthful of food in his mouth.

"Dude didn't you just eat twenty seconds ago?" Dean asked.

"So what if I did! When I ask you, you say I'm a big man and I need to eat. Well I'm a very big man, I need to eat."

"Don't lie we've seen your nudes." He said causing Seth to frown. I couldn't help but to laugh and high five Dean for that joke.

"Whatever." Seth surrendered rolling his eyes.

"In other news Seth have you talked to Kaitlyn yet?" I asked making him turn red again.

"Uh no. Why do you care so much?"

"Because you both like each other, so make it happen." I yelled.

"I'm not the only one who has a crush in here." Seth said looking at roman. Roman gasped.

"I will once Roman talks to Nat. He's always staring at her like she's a piece of steak."

"What part of shut the hell up do you not get?" Roman snapped at him. He only shrugged and put more food in his mouth.

"Yup, Steph Roman likes Nattie." Dean teased.

"You two would be good together. Odd pairing but cute." They all looked at me weird.

"So would you and Dean." He changed the subject. Rolling my eyes I walked back to my room, only to be grabbed again.

"Stay out here. You're no fun when you're always in your room." Roman said.

"Fine whatever." I walked back out and sat with Dean.

"Roman, come with me to the store I need more peanut butter." Seth blurted. This was literally his second jar today!

"Why the hell do you need peanut butter? You just had one! What happened to that one?" Roman yelled raising an eyebrow.

"Just come on. I need more." He rushed him out of the door. Looking straight at the tv I noticed from the corner of my eye Dean was staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I looked at him.

"No, I just like to stare at you. You haven't changed a bit princess." He told me.

"Yeah, I know."

"Ive missed you." He whispered before pulling me into another heated kiss. I returned the favor and kissed him deeper. I pulled aaay minutes later, panting with my forehead against his.

"Dean we shouldn't have done that. It's going to do nothing but bring back mixed emotions, feelings a-and I can't-

"I love you." He blurted.

"Dean.."

"Do you love me back?"

-

-

-

vote, comment!