TWELVE

Dean's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache with last nights events playing in my head. Thinking nothing of it I got up and went to talk to Steph. I saw her brushing her hair, deep in thought. I watched her for a second while popping pills into my mouth. She noticed me and rolled her eyes, tuning around like she didn't want to see me.

I chose to give her some time and went to shower, getting rid of the alcoholic death smell. By time I was done I went back to her room and stood there until she'd say something.

"Go away dean." She told me, sighing.

"Im here to apologize for whatever it is I did last night. I just had too much to drink and too much fun. That shouldn't change anything between us at all." I explained to her, but she didn't look convinced.

"Look I'm sorry. What exactly did I do last night?"

"I found you drunk dancing with AJ, And when I danced with Randall you flipped out on me. I brought you back here and you tried seducing me. Then as I helped you, you called me evil and hurt my feelings. You even pushed me down."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that you know I really care about you. Hell I love you."

"Clearly you don't, so cut the shit and stop pretending you wanna be better. You don't give a fuck about anyone because you're god remember?" She was so serious, and that made me laugh. Big mistake she struck me across my face.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine. But the date is off I can't keep dealing with your childishness for fucks sake. Go get get ready though, our flight is leaving soon." She dismissed me. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked out, choosing to leave her alone, for now.

-

-

Steph's POV

I understood Dean was drunk and of course he does stupid things lately when he is, but the fact that I don't have time to babysit when he's a grown ass man. Not even a full month of me being here I'm stressed. I feel like he didn't mean it, but he did. So just to avoid things I'm not going to go through the same thing like before. I changed into sweats and a sweater before Roman barged in.

"A knock would work." I told him.

"Why're you so mean to him? You never give him a chance." He asked upset.

"Roman -

"I mean come on the guy is trying hard. He didn't mean any harm by getting drunk and doing what he did. You hurt him by not saying I forgive you Dean. You're acting stuck up and one day he's just gonna give up on you. Then you'll be stuck looking dumb, and realize it was too late. To be honest I don't see how he can put up with your stubbornness. If it was me I would have been done with you. Pull your head out of your ass and don't constantly bring him down for the shit he's trying to make up for." He snapped at me and stormed out.

I stood there speechless, thinking about what he said. I don't even have time for their games. I called a cab just for myself and packed my stuff. I threw on my shoes and stormed out of my room without looking at the three of them. I slammed the door on my way out and walked off quickly to the elevator before they stopped me. As it closed I rested my head on the wall, groaning.

Why me? Why did I have to team up with the shield?

Why did I have to go through this with Dean all over again?

-

-

short but i said I would update.

Vote!

Comment!