FOURTEEN

Steph's POV

"You what?"

"I really like you. For a while now I have. I think I can treat you so much better than Dean. You deserve the best because you're beautiful. You're a person I can trust and always count on. I just wanted you to know that I like you. A lot and I hope you like me back."

I listened to him while amused. Randy was attractive don't get me wrong but he wasn't boyfriend material. Until he grabbed me and kissed me. His lips were so soft. I ended up kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as our tongues began dancing with each other's. Eventually he pulled away and stared into my eyes. 

"I take that as you like me back?" He whispered. I blushed and smiled.

"I wanna take you out to dinner tonight will you let me do that?"

"Yeah of course." I caught my breath. He chuckled and kissed me again.

"I'll call you later Steph." He said. I nodded slowly and kissed him again. He walked out and I shut the door and as he did I couldn't stop smiling. I locked the door and started the shower before heading back to my hotel.

-

I slipped on a dress and heels, and did my makeup afterward. I sprayed on perfume, and added jewelry as a knock came to my door. I looked through the peephole seeing Randy. I smiled and opened the door. His jaw dropped at the sight of me.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I told him. He thanked me with a kiss. I grabbed my purse left out with him.

Seth's POV

The boys and I decided to hit the bar after raw and have a few drinks. Ro and I weren't drunk but Dean was beyond wasted of course. He drank half bottle vodka before we got here, and had 3 beers, along with 3 shots.

"Let's get out of here." I said to Roman and he agreed. We both helped a drunken Dean out of the bar. We looked across the street and noticed that it was Steph and Randy holding hands walking into that 4 star restaurant.

"Is that Steph? What hell is she doing?"Dean slurred.

"She's on a date with the viper." Roman spoke.

"Dean just leave it alone let's go." I said. It was only a matter of time until Dean pulled away and ran, also stumbled across the street into the restaurant. I thought it about it and just let him walk in. I kind of wanted to see this turn out bad.

Steph's POV

I sat down with Randy and began having a conversation with him until I looked to my right and I couldn't believe my eyes.

A drunk man by the name of Dean walking into the restaurant.

-

-

-

Vote!

Comment!