THIRTY TWO

Steph's POV

After breakfast Dean and I cuddled in my bed and watched letters to Juliet. He wasn't impressed with the movie but I was. He was too busy kissing my neck to pay attention.

"Dean quit." I whispered. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek before nuzzling into my neck, eventually groaning again and watching the movie.

"Babe?" He whispered.

"What Dean?" I asked annoyed.

"Wanna wrestle?" He chuckled.

"No." I whispered back.

"You're no fun. For that you get no kisses for a while." He pouted.

"Fine with that." He shrugged. I already knew that wasn't gonna last long for him. Minutes passed and Dean was pouting and whining.

"Babe give me a kiss. I was joking." He muttered.

"Nope." I giggled using his punch line.

"Don't say that, that's so old." He rolled his eyes.

"Aww is Deany upset he won't get a kiss?" I teased as he groaned again. I teased him with a quick peck, laughing as I did.

"I'm going to the couch."He got up and stomped out of the door. I laughed and shook my head as my phone rang. Unexpected it was Randy. I chose to answer.

"What the hell do you want Orton?" I asked.

"How are you?"

"So you call and act like nothing happened?" I say ready to hang any up.

"How do you feel? Just talk to me." He pleaded.

"Goodbye Randy."

"Wait, Steph. I actually need to let you know something."

"Well I don't wanna hear it."

"I'm pretty sure you do. It's about Dean." He said.

"What the hell is it?" I asked.

"I hope you know your man had fun while you left home."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Everyone knows he's been seeing AJ a week after you left. Hitting the clubs, hotel rooms, touring together." He explained.

"How do you know this? You're known for being a vindictive liar." I asked.

"We went out to the club and he didn't know I was spying. As of matter of fact I have pictures of them leaving together hands linked together and more if you don't believe me."

"Send me them right now. And don't for one second you think that we're friends again. You're still an asshole. Got it?" I hung up.

I hung up in his face I held back the tears. I wasn't sure if it was true or not yet but if it was what the hell was I going to do? Soon enough 3 picture messages came to my phone. One was Dean dancing with her and she was all on him. Second picture they were kissing in a corner Third picture she held his hand as they walked to his car. I gasped and began crying. I slowly got up and grabbed his suitcase, carrying it out to him. I threw it across the room, making him jump.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked.

"Tell me what happened between you and AJ while I was gone." I folded my arms. He stayed silent.

"Tell me!" I yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He yelled back.

"You know what I'm talking about Dean don't act stupid."

"Steph whoever told you this is lying okay?" He said and I slapped him hard in the face. He held his cheek and huffed.

"Steph let me fucking explain. AJ and I had a little thing way before I knew you were returning to the wwe. While you were gone because of your injury I found out she spiked my drink while I was talking to Seth. She got suspended for it. I dissed her every time she made a try at me. I went to look at the cameras the next day. I didn't remember a damn thing that night after the club. When I woke up she was gone. Come to find out yes we had sex that's it but I was drugged I didn't know. How the hell was I supposed to know? After that day I never talked to AJ again. It's still unbelievable because once I think you're smart you do something this dumb. You need to get your facts straight before yelling at me and accusing me. Until you can get that through your head I'm done with this shit. I came here for you not for any fucking body else." He screamed at me while I stayed silent. He gathered his things as I stood there dumbfounded.

"It probably was Orton messing with your mind. Grow the fuck up and learn he's a liar!" He yelled again, and stormed into the guest room slamming the door and locking it. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair, going after him.

Why am I such an idiot?

-

-

-

Vote!

Comment!