THIRTY EIGHT

Author's POV

"What?" Steph responded.

"I said come back to me." He whispered and cupped her cheek. Steph closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Dean, I-I can't." She whispered getting off of his lap.

"Fine." He muttered upset.

"I'm sorry. But I just need time." Steph stuttered.

"Yeah I understand. You need more time with Roman. I totally get it." He said not hiding the harshness and jealousy in his voice.

"Dean that's not what I meant."

"Actions speak louder than words." He made his way out. Steph sat down on her bed and sighed, putting her face into the pillow, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-

Roman and Seth came back about 30 minutes later and noticed Dean was gone. He knocked on Steph's door but there was no answer. He slowly peeked in and saw that she was sleeping. He smiled and walked over to her.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." He tapped her. She eventually woke up and looked at him.

"About time. I'm hungry." She whined. She chose not to tell him the incident with Dean.

"Hold on I'll be right back." Roman left to get the food while Steph smiled at how much Roman could cheer her up immediately. Seconds later Roman came back in. They ate and stole a few kisses from time to time.

After eating they laid down and watched tv while cuddling. Roman held her tight which made her feel even more better. His hand began making its way up and down her legs and thighs. She turned to him and engaged in a heated kiss.

Of course they knew what it led to.

-

Steph's POV

The next morning I woke up under Roman. I began playing with his hair, causing him to wake up and smile lazily at me.

"Goodmorning." He groaned his deep voice sending tingles everywhere.

"Goodmorning." I smiled.

"Why are we up so early?" He whined.

"It's 2:00pm Roman. We slept long enough." I giggled. He smiled and slowly sat up.

"Fine. I'll make you breakfast." He got up and left to the shower. I slowly sat up and looked at my text messages from Dean. He was indeed drunk texting me. I shook my head and put my phone down, ignoring his childish ways.

When would he grow up?

-

Dean's POV

I woke up to see AJ with my phone and she was clearly angry. I didn't feel like arguing due to my headache and hangover.

"What the hell is this? Why are you texting her this? She yelled. I groaned and sat up.

"AJ not right now. I was drunk okay? I didn't mean it." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care Dean. What the hell were you doing drink anyway?"

"AJ give me my phone. Stop looking in my stuff. I don't deal well with the loss of privacy." I snatched it out of her hand.

"Are you cheating on me with her? Be honest." She folded her arms.

"No. She dates Roman. I could careless Stop with your nagging I don't need it. I'm not having sex with her I'm having sex with you. Only you." She looked at me with disbelief and began crying. I deleted them and shook my head.

"When you learn to trust me let me know. I'm tired of your damn bitching and moaning. You could put that mouth to better use ya know." I told her and left out of the door.

-

-

Vote!

Comment what you think!