TWENTY FIVE

Steph's POV

I jumped happily into his arms as he spun me around.

"Uncle Shawn I missed you!" I exclaimed.

"My you have grown." He chuckled putting me down.

"It's only been three months."

"So that's too long." He brought me in for a hug again. We began talking about family things and about how I was doing in the wwe, just giving out pointers and advice.

"Michaels. It's nice to see ya." A voice said interrupting our talk. I looked and it was Dean. Now he wants to come back. Dean looked at me smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I knew exactly what he was doing. Uncle Shawn ignored him.

"Steph, is there something I don't know?" He asked.

"Yes there is actually. We are back together." Dean intervened before I could open my mouth. Uncle Shawn stared at me.

"I'm not talking to you Ambrose. Steph, is it true?" He asked. I stayed silent. I could tell by the look of his face he was disappointed.

"Tell him babe." Dean smiled. I shook my head no shocking Dean as he looked at me with disbelief. Uncle Shawn sighed of relief. Triple H walked up to him, pretty much taking him somewhere else without any words.

"Why the hell didn't you tell him Steph?" Dean asked fuming.

"I-I froze Dean. Do you understand its hard? I don't want my family being disappointed in me all the time. I'm sorry."

"I understand that but when are they gonna realize I hate myself for what I did in the past it's dead and gone. You are an adult you don't have to live off of what they say everytime." He stormed away and shook his head. Maybe Dean was right.

--

Sorry for the short chapters lately! I promise I'll make up for them.

Do you think Dean is right?

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo