THIRTY SEVEN

Steph's POV

We entered our hotel room exhausted from waiting for our plane and just sitting there for so long for the ride. Of course I had to sit by Dean but I ignored him and put my headphones in. He kept trying to touch my thigh and be annoying.

"You hungry?" Seth asked.

"A little bit. What were you planning to eat?" I asked.

"Ro and I are gonna get Chinese maybe. Wanna come?"

"Nah, I need to shower. Just get me the usual. Roman knows just ask him." I said. Roman came in and kissed my cheek before leaving out with Seth. I sat my suitcase down and walked to the bathroom starting the shower. I stripped down and let it drown on me.

-

-

After a 20 minute shower I got out and blow dried my hair, putting it up in a bun. I put on a sports bra and panties, and rubbed lotion on my body. Thinking Dean was gone I walked back to my room only to see Dean laying on my bed reading a magazine. I turned back around and put on sweatpants and a tank top. Once I walked out he was still there.

"Why is it a big problem that I can't see you like that Steph? I've seen much more than that." He smiled and I frowned.

"Get out Dean."

"Or what? You can't make me, Steph Micheals." He teased. I huffed and shook my head.

"Fine. Since you won't I'll leave." I walked out of the door but he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"Dean how many times do I have to say leave me alone?" I asked annoyed.

"You don't have to say it. It's a waste of time anyway." He smiled.

"Okay I get it . First you dump me and tell me that you're done. Now when I'm done you don't take kind to that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Not necessarily but if you think it that way then sure." He nodded.

"Dean just leave me alone.Why dump me if you were gonna act like this in the first place? You should have asked yourself that night." I said and shoved him off of me.

"I'm glad I broke up with you as of matter of fact. All those months I spent trying to get you back I regret it all. I regret being with you. I regret every god damn thing. I wish I could just live happily but I can't because you're here. How could you fucking sleep with my god damn best friend? My brother? Look me in my god damn eyes and tell me that you didn't know exactly what you were doing because if so you're a liar! You're a damn snake. What kind of person does that? I'll tell you. A vindictive slut." He spat. I looked at him in silence, feeling the tears come along. This time I didn't have anything to say back.

"Steph I didn't mean it like that." He sighed.

"Sure. I'm sorry that our relationship was a big pile of regret to you." I cried more. I eventually walked away but of course he grabbed me and held me. I shoved him away from me and he grabbed me again, holding me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it I'm just upset that we are like this. I don't want to be." He sat me down on his lap.

"I can't keep trying with you, I can't. It's exhausting Dean. AJ is your happiness now."

"Do you think AJ would ever compare you? I mean she's nice and all but Steph I don't have that connection with her like me and you do. I tried to put up this mad man attitude when I found out about you and Roman but damn it I tried now I failed. So I'm asking you now once again. Steph please come back to me."

-

-

-

Vote!

Comment what you think!