THIRTY NINE

Dean's POV

I walked into the hotel room to see see Steph and Roman eating breakfast. I ignored them and walked straight to my room and to the shower. Icould feel Steph staring at me as I walked past them. smirked in my mind and started the water.

I finished in about twenty minutes and put on clean clothes and made my way out for coffee. I walked out to Roman nowhere in sight. Steph was busy washing her hands with her back turned.

Steph's POV

Roman left with Seth to crossfit so I was stuck here with Dean. I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind. I always feel weak when Roman does that. I rested my head on his shoulder from behind until I looked down seeing no tatoo. I turned around and quickly shoved Dean back.

"That's not funny." I rolled my eyes . He chuckled .

"But you liked it." He grinned wide. Because I thought it was Roman but okay. But since he's a dork I couldn't help but to smile.

"You're such a weirdo. Where's AJ anyway?" I asked changing the subject.

"She pissed me off. She keeps bitching and moaning, thinking I'm cheating on her with you because I sent you those drunk texts last night. " I scoffed and pulled out my phone, showing him what he said. He tried to hold in laughter but it didn't work.

"That's not funny Dean."

"Aww come on don't get all strict on me now. I said I was sorry for what I said. I said I'm sorry for everything Steph it fucking kills me knowing that you're with Roman and not me. I know you still love me." I sighed and took a deep breath.

"I do Dean but now isn't the right time. You date AJ. Roman and I are pretty much an item I guess." He stared at me with a unreadable expression.

"Dean stop staring at me like that." I snapped.

"Like what?" He came closer to me and pinned me against the wall.

"I don't take too fond of other men touching what's mine." He growled.

"I stopped being yours a while ago."

"Does that mean anything? No. You're still mine. Your body tells me way different." He smashed his lips onto mine and when he didn't they just seemed different. I tried to pull away but that didn't work. I fell into a trance wrapping my arms around his back and kissed him back. His hands roamed my waist  as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned quietly which was the wrong thing to do. The next thing I knew I was being picked up and carried into his room.

-

-
Team Dean?

Or

Team Ro?

Vote!

Comment!