FORTY THREE

Dean's POV

It was close time for us to leave out which was in like 10 minutes. I couldn't keep my eyes of off her. I know she still wants me but just doesn't want to admit it. I mean come on who can resist me? I'm Dean Ambrose. She was all on Roman trying to make me jealous. Seth was busy kissing on Kaitlyn to pay attention so I pretty much was the oddball here.

I rolled my eyes and got up and made my way to AJ's locker room. I walked straight in and she frowned at me while putting on her chucks.

"Hey." I spoke. She didn't answer back.

"Are you mad at me?" I whispered sitting down next to her. She still didn't answer. I smirked and began rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry okay? I just want you to trust me. Those were drunk texts that I sent to her it meant nothing at all. My girl is sitting right here." She looked up and smiled at me, climbing onto my lap straddling me. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"I'll accept your apology if you stay in my room with me tonight." She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Of course. Anything you want babe. Or you can come to my suite with Seth Roman and Steph." I suggested. She smirked.

"Even better." She whispered as our lips lips connected. AJ was a sexy girl to me, and I did like her, but I didn't love her like I love Steph. I felt up her back again earning a moan from her. I slid my hands down lower and tried to take her shirt off.

"Babe. Later." She giggled. I pulled away and chuckled kissing her again. She climbed off of me and pecked my lips again. I walked out of her locker room back to mine to see Steph standing there talking to Hunter and Stephanie McMahon. I ignored them and walked into my locker room chugging down some water.

-

Steph's POV

Stephanie McMahon and Triple H were talking about me possibly leaving the shield in two weeks and going off on my own to chase the Divas Title. That was a great idea but it's fun working with Seth Dean and Roman, put all the drama relationship stuff aside they were like brothers to me. It was a one chance thing and I had to make a decision right then and there.

"So Steph are you taking up on our offer of leaving the Shield and going solo?" Hunter asked again. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Yeah I will." I forced a smile onto my face.

"Alright! Nice doing business with you. You will be leaving The Shield in two weeks." Stephanie McMahon spoke before walking away. and walked away. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Why so soon?

I was happy that I was getting a push. I've been here for about 9 months now. You might think that's too early to be getting a push when I should have more to prove. Guess I just will have to prove myself to the divas locker room they're the biggest critics in my eyes.

Still don't know how I will tell the guys.

-

-

We arrived back at the hotel. We were sitting down enjoying drinks and pizza. AJ was present and I didn't bother paying any attention to her. She kept kissing Dean everytime I walked by but I could honestly careless. My boyfriend was sitting here next to me. Seth and Kaitlyn left to her hotel room and I knew this wasn't the right time to tell them that I'm leaving the Shield.

It honestly shouldn't be a big deal because we'd still see each other at work but it was fun traveling and rooming with these three weirdos. Dean and AJ finally went to bed while Roman and I went to our room. Once we began cuddling I kissed him and he happily returned it.

"Goodnight baby girl." He smiled.

"Goodnight babe."!I whispered back. We shared another kiss again before falling asleep.

-

-

-

Vote!

Comment!

Xoxo