TEN

Steph's POV

Hours passed and we talked and talked and joked around until it got dark out. Nattie and Roman were still in the room. I couldn't stop thinking about what Seth said about Dean and I. Was it our time? I smiled to myself as Dean pulled me close to him.

"It just might be our time hm sweetheart?"

"Don't get too happy, Ambrose." I said lightly pushing him back. He chuckled and winked at me. Even though I want to hate Dean, I honestly couldn't.

"Hey, how about we go to a bar like a club tonight? All of the wwe people are going." Nattie said coming out of the room with her makeup messed up. Roman came out after and we all bursted out in laughter.

"Roman I like your lipstick. Where'd you get it from? Mac?" Seth teased. Roman laughed and went back into the room to wipe it off while Kaitlyn and Nattie left to get ready.

"Yeah we can go out tonight." Dean said.

"Dean we need to talk. Now." We walked into my room and I shut the door.

"Please don't drink much this time." I told him.

"Yeah I remember." He said with a grin.

"Dean I'm serious." When Dean and I used to date every time when he'd get drunk he'd be rude and mean to me, or to anyone else. Sometimes in trouble with the law.

One time he even shoved me. Then he'd try to seduce me and it always worked for some odd reason. It's clear I'm not ready for that. I just don't like anyone in general getting drunk to the point they don't remember what happened. That's not my thing.

"You get to pick how many I can have." He said.

"Two drinks and a shot. That's it." I said. He nodded in agreement.

"Whatever my baby wants, that's what she'll get." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm not your babe." I sneered while he frowned.

"Fine. I guess i'll just find another girl to dance with tonight." He sang slowly walking away.

"Okay. Guess I'll find another hot guy to mess with." I teased back. He ran full speed at me and tackled me to the bed making me scream.

"Over my dead body. This is all mine."

"Go get ready." I laughed. He kissed my cheek and left. I looked into my suitcase and picked out a black dress that go down mid thigh and my black red bottom heels. I laid it out and walked into the bathroom. I loose curled my hair and added small makeup, hearing a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Seth came in with a smile on his face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to thank you for making me talk to Kaitlyn." He said. I shrugged and grinned.

"You're welcome."

"I have a serious question. Would you ever consider dating Dean again?" I took a deep breath.

"Maybe Seth. I'm not sure."

"Oh. Well just letting you know he's waiting for you whenever you're ready." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled as he walked out. They want to see me with Dean so bad. I finished up my hair and makeup.

I walked to my bed and quickly changed into my outfit. I looked into the full length mirror and smiled. I looked classy but ready to let loose a little. I hugged my curves just the right way. As I walked out and all eyes were on me. Dean grinned and looked at me from head to toe.

"You looking stunning!" Nattie said making me smile.

"You think so?" I asked? Kaitlyn nodded.

"Ready to go?" I asked. Seth was busy drooling over Kaitlyn, Roman busy drooling over Nattie and Dean over me. We giggled and closed their mouths for them . We left out of the hotel room. As we walked, Dean pulled me back by the wait and whispered in my ear.

"Why are you doing this to me? Now I can't keep my hands off of you tonight princess." I giggled and caught up with the rest.

-

We arrived in the front of the club and got out. Everyone else went in while I just stood there and Dean was next to me.

"You ready?" He whispered. I took a deep breath and nodded. He pecked my lips and we walked in together hand and hand. In the back of my mind I was still worried about Dean getting drunk tonight.

-

-

-

Vote!

Comment what you think!

xoxo