FIFTEEN

Steph's POV

What the hell was he doing here? I swear if Seth was apart of this shit, he's getting slapped, Maybe just more. Soon enough he made his way over to our table.

"Hey babe. What the hell are you doing here with this thing?" He slurred looking at Randy. I sighed and rolled my eyes, hiding my worried phase.

"Dean go get out of here you're drunk. Where is Seth and Roman?"

"Across the street. We saw you and that's it. Why the hell are you here? You're supposed to be in bed with me." He slurred again and I could smell the strong alcohol.

"Dean, get out. Now." I tried to reason with him.

"What am I embarrassing you?"He smirked obviously ignoring what I requested.

"She said go." Randy butted in. Dean wasn't impressed. He just laughed as Randy stood up.

"And what the hell are you gonna do about it, lover boy?" He shoved Randy, making a crowd form everywhere else. I quickly stood up and held Dean back but he moved my arm and that's when Randy struck him right in the face and Dean went flying down. Now Roman and Seth decided to run in. I held Randy back as the tears fell the whole time.

"Now you assholes choose to save the fucking day? How dare you watch Dean do this and try to make me feel like shit?" I yelled as security walked over.

"Steph I didn't know it would go that far." Seth said. I pushed Randy back and slapped Seth so hard in the face. He tumbled but didn't fall. Randy grabbed my arm.

"Steph let's go." He whispered. I snatched away from him and slapped him too. He tumbled also I turned my attention to Roman who was shocked and Seth who was holding his cheek.

"I can't believe you guys hate me that much, that you'll do this." I stormed away to the bar across the street. I sat there for about twenty minutes until I finally got a drink
I was planning to get a few drinks but Nattie grabbed me.

"Steph let's go. You're not drinking tonight. We both know if you start you won't stop. I heard what happened at the restaurant. Let's go."

"Fine."

"It'll work itself out Steph. I'm sure of it." She said. I nodded and hopped into her car. I stared out the window mindlessly as she drove.

-

I entered my hotel room and locked the door. I changed into sweats and a band logo tee shirt. A phone call came to my phone and it was Vince.

"Mr McMahon, Hi." I spoke.

"Hi Steph. We just wanted to let you know that were letting you go solo. They sent us that video at the restaurant. The shield will be punished for letting Dean go and make that happen while highly intoxicated. Have a good night and feel better for work tomorrow."

With that he hung up. I was glad to be gone from the shield. But I wasn't happy at how Randy couldn't control hisself.

X

Seth's POV

My cheek still hurts from that damn smack. I walked into the whilr roman carried Dean on his shoulder beside me. As I walked I bumped into Kaitlyn

"Why the hell would you do that to her? Why couldn't you let her be? What kind of person are you? That was so low I never thought you'd be that way. I'm not gonna date a shallow man who feeds off of hurting someone else for their own pleasure." She stormed away. I groaned and continued walking.

We got into our room and helped Dean with the blood on his mouth and nose and he fell asleep. Roman stayed silent and left to bed. I guess I'll do the same.

-

-

Dean's POV

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. My nose was sore. Roman and Seth were looking down at me worried.

"What the hell are you two staring at? And what happened?" I groaned.

"Randy knocked you out that's what." Roman said and walked away.

"What?"

"Randy and Steph were on a date you walked in drunk. You ended up getting hit by Orton."

"You guys didn't stop me?" I yelled getting up slowly.

"It's not our responsibility anyway, and we tried. Well two tones over here wanted to see her miserable.You see why he has that big ass mark on his cheek, but it's your duty not to get so drunk. You're a grown man Dean." Roman snapped.

"Move out of my way." I pushed Seth and headed to the shower.

-

After dressing into clean clothes I threw my shoes on and walked down to the lobby. There was a woman there and she looked cute but not my type. Time to flirt.

"Hey." I said. She blushed and smiled at me.

"Hi."

"Can you do me a favor?" I whispered. She nodded.

"I need a key to Steph Michael's Room."

"Okay." She smiled and handed me a key. I winked at her and walked away. I chuckled to myself knowing she felt for it. Room 303. Great.

-

-

Vote!

Comment!