THIRTY

Sorry I'm late, but I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

Steph's POV

I felt someone lightly kissing on my neck. My eyes fluttered open and I looked down to see Dean's beautiful naked body on top of mine.

"Good morning." His raspy voice sent tingles down my spine. The sex was amazing as usual. Even better because we missed each other.

"Morning." I stretched and yawned. He pulled me up and carried me to the shower with him, I'm guessing for another round which I was fine with.

-

We finished about thirty minutes later and I got dressed with a bra and panties, with a robe to go over it. I brushed the kinks out of my hair and walked out to the front living room.

I sat down by Dean and handed him his first gift. He opened it and smiled. I got him Ralph Lauren cologne. I loved that smell on him. He thanked me and kissed my cheek. I bought him other things such as sneakers and more cologne, and v necks that made his biceps pop out more, which attracted me.

"I love it all. Thank you so much." He smiled and kissed me. He handed me a huge box. I unwrapped it and opened it. It was a frame of us from when we first met. Another one in Halloween. He was a banana and I was broccoli. I giggled and sat it down. It was a letter. I sat it down before reading it. It was a diamond necklace and a diamond bracelet. I hugged him tight and kissed him.

"I take that as you like what I got you?" He asked.

"I love it. Thank you so much Dean." I couldn't stop blushing. I picked up the letter and read it.

I just wanted to say that I'm glad to have a woman like you in my life. I don't know where I'd be without you. But I do know I'd be a wreck. You've stuck with me thorough good and bad and I really appreciate you for that. Usually I don't express my feelings but for you anything is possible. I love you so much Steph Micheals. You are the number one woman in my life. Nothing is going to change that. Ever.

I wiped the tears that were coming down my face. I put the note down and hugged him again.

"That was so sweet? I love you too Dean." I whispered. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Anything for you sweetheart. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.

-

-

vote!

comment!

merry Christmas everyone! xoxo