ELEVEN

Steph's POV

I knew I shouldn't have come. Dean was right there dancing with another girl. She grinded on him and they were getting way too dirty. I got a better look at the face. AJ. Wow what a surprise. He had a beer in his hand. He had more drinks than expected. I got up and walked to Randy. I pulled him by the hand.

"Wanna dance?" I whispered in his ear. He smiled and nodded. We went to the dance floor right across from dean and AJ. And I began to dance on randy as he did behind me. He held my waist and I looked over. Dean was stealing glances. I turned to face Randy.

"You're a great dancer. Still." He whsiepred. I chuckled and hugged him.

"I know. You are too." I whispered. He looked into my eyes and kissed my nose. I giggled and felt someone snatch me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, dancing with him?" Dean yelled. I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Randy I'll call you later alright?" I asked. He nodded and walked away.

"You were out there dancing with AJ! So why can't I dance with who I want to dance with!"'I yelled snatching away from him.

"So ! You can't dance with anybodyyyyy." He slurred.

"Dean your drunk. Let's go." I snapped grabbing his hand and leaving out. I shook my head and hailed for a cab. It quickly came. I told him the destination and Dean was being crazy the whole ride.

-

I paid the driver and helped Dean into the lobby.

"I don't give a fuck about anyone because I am god!" He slurred trying to take another sip of the beer. I snatched it out of his hand and threw it away.

"Stop, I'm having fun Steph. You're pretty." I shook my head of disbelief. We stepped in the elevator and he was all hands. Kissing on my neck and feeling on my legs. I let out a soft moan but realized what he was trying to do.

"D-Dean stop. Usually this would work but it's not.You're so pathetic right now."

I pushed him off.mHe tumbled and chuckled the whole time as the elevator opened. We got into the hotel room. He fell straight down. I helped him up to the bed and gave him a few aspirins.

"Take this, now !" I yelled. H chuckled again and took the pill. After that he ran to the bathroom and all I heard was him throwing up. I walked in and shook my head.

"I knew you shouldn't have went to the club. Now you're drunk. Brush your teeth." I tried keeping calm. He kept laughing but did what was told. I made him brush like 15 times. He then tumbled out. He's a freaking mess. He pushed me and I tumbled in my heels but didn't fall. I rolled my eyes and laid him down. I pulled the blankets over him.

"Why are you here? Get. Go, get out of here . Steph you're evil. You ruined my good time. Get the hell away from me!" He slurred. Roman and Seth then came through the door.

"Fix your friend before I hurt him. Oh and when he's sober tell him the date is off." I snapped before kicking my shoes off. I stormed off to my room and slammed the door . I collapsed on my bed and cried into my pillow.

Dean claims he wants me back but he isn't proving it. I changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I wiped my smeared makeup off and threw my hair up in a bun and laid down on the bed again. I heard the door open.

"Steph.." Roman whispered.

"Just go. I need time alone."

I heard the door close. I cried more until I fell into an uneasy sleep for the flight tomorrow.

-

-

-
Vote!

Comment What You Think.

xoxo