032

An epilogue is all that's left and we're done :(((( please comment and vote, it'd make so damn happy :)

Enjoy!

I paced back and forth, looking at the time every three seconds, feeling the nervousness increasing to the point of making me feel anxious.

I stopped breathing when I heard the doorbell.

I just stood there for a couple of seconds, not knowing what to do.

I cleared my throat, straightened my back, and inhaled deeply before walking towards the front door.

I opened the door and a wide smile made its way to my face when my eyes fell on the only person I've been dying to see, the person I've been missing like crazy.

I launched myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him tightly, close to me, feeling content now that I finally had him back, so close to me.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck as he hugged me just as tightly, or even tighter.

We stayed like that for minutes, just holding each other and cherishing this moment or joy and relief.

We slowly pulled away from each other and he smashed his lips aggressively against mine, both of us sighing or moaning in pleasure after what felt like forever since we last kissed.

"I...missed...you...so...much" he mumbled in between kisses, causing me to smile.

I pecked his lips one last time before completely pulling away from him, opening the door wider so he could walk in.

My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw Mikaela standing behind him, her face showing nothing but uncomfortableness.

What is she doing here?

I wanted to ask, but I didn't I want to sound rude.

"Hi" she awkwardly smiled, shifting her gaze between Jai and I.

"Hey" I said the same way, giving Jai a questioning look, blushing when I realized that Jai hadn't taken his eyes away from me, he was watching my every movement closely.

"Don't worry, she knows everything. We're just friends, she's actually here because she's also moving here to Cali, but that's it. She wants to see her family" Jai explained, grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers.

I hesitated to respond to his gesture, I mean, his ex-fiancé was standing right in front of me, and I didn't know how to react.

"I know how uncomfortable it must be for you to have me right now, but it's alright. Jai and I weren't working out from the beginning, so yeah. I'm happy he found someone" she said, and even though she tried to seem sincere, I could still see the faint hurt in her eyes.

I could tell she felt something for Jai, even if he didn't feel anything for her.

I didn't want to rub that fact that I had Jai in her face, so I just let go of Jai's hand and stepped aside so they could walk in.

They walked in silently, "Well, welcome. Please ignore the mess, living with six boys is pretty messy" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

They chuckled, and placed their bags down.

Wait, is she staying here?

"Oh, and don't worry. I'm not staying here. I just wanted to drop Jai off and say hi" she smiled and I mirrored her actions.

"You don't have to leave right away. Do you want something to drink or eat?" I asked and I saw how Jai threw his head back, standing behind her. He wanted her to leave.