011

Kristal;

I blinked a couple of times, getting used to the brightness of the room.

I turned my head and was met with Jai's tattooed back.

My arms were securely wrapped around him, and my leg was over his waist.

His hand tightly held mine, our fingers intertwined, as they rested on his built chest, which rose and fell at a steady pace.

I slowly separated our bodies, trying to not wake him up.

I quietly got out of bed, the duvet no longer covering my naked body.

I stepped in the holes of my underwear, and slid it up. Instead of using the clothes I was wearing yesterday, I put on Jai's shirt, and it did look oversized on me, but the problem was that the shirt wasn't long, since Jai and I are almost the same height. I borrowed one of Jai's clean boxers and slid them on as well, using them as shorts.

I walked out of Jai's room and went downstairs, walking into the kitchen.

I decided to cook some breakfast for the boys, to show them I was thankful for how welcoming they were when they found out I was here.

I turned off the stove once the eggs were ready, I grabbed the pan and I turned around to serve it on the different plates I had laid out in the counter.

I gasped, almost dropping the pan.

"Luke, you scared me. Good morning" I smiled, trying to ignore the fact that he was shirtless.

He slightly frowned and cleared his throat, "Good morning" he quietly said and sat down in one of the stools.

I turned back around to make sure the stove was completely turned off, and when I turned back around, Luke quickly looked up, his cheeks catching a pale pinkish shade.

Was he checking me out?

I nervously swallowed and smiled when I saw a sleepy Jai walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning, love. Good morning, Luke" Jai said, his voice sounded raspy and delicious.

I felt my body reacting to his voice and presence.

He walked towards me, planting a quick kiss on my lips and on my cheek and I turned around.

He hugged me from behind and I could feel how excited he was.

I closed my eyes, my breathing quickening when he started rubbing me through the thin cloth of his boxers and my underwear.

I tried my hardest not to moan, thankfully, Beau walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sluts!" Beau chirped.

Neither Beau or Luke could see what Jai was doing because our backs were facing them.

Jai took a couple of steps away from me, a smirk plastered on his face.

I chuckled and shook my head, waiting for the heat to disappeared before turning around.

Beau widened his eyes when he saw me, "Kristal?!" He almost yelled, not believing his eyes.

"Hi" I smiled.

"How did you make it here? Are you insane?" He asked, and he seemed genuinely worried.

I looked down, feeling like a five-year old being scolded.