023

-Do you guys like Kristal?

I've read some fan fictions where the readers despise the main female characters, and I don't want this story to be like that....

Kristal;

I couldn't believe my eyes, I just couldn't believe Jai was here.

He knew my brother?

I was so happy to see him, I actually didn't want to move because I wanted to see him and be with him, but here he is anyways.

Almost like we were meant to see each other. I know it sounds cheesy and stupid, but I can't help it, I'm a helpless romantic.

Jai walked towards me, and wrapped his arms tightly around me once he was in front of me.

I sighed and hugged him back, holding him as closer to me as possible.

His arms just made me feel so safe and calm, drowning me in his exquisite scent.

"Wait, you know each other?" My brother interrupted my and Jai's moment.

We pulled away from each other and I turned to look at me brother, feeling Jai's penetrating stare on the side of my face.

I nodded, "I met him when I was with Lucy, we met at a café" I smiled and turned to look at Jai, who was already looking at me with a smile on his face.

I blushed and looked down, feeling all eyes on us.

"Jai, stop making my sister blush" Jose groaned and we chuckled.

I turned around, seeing Jai's friends and they all looked familiar.

I've been thinking about it, and I came to the conclusion that maybe Jai makes me feel familiar.

I don't know how to explain it, but maybe he's all I've been waiting for, you know that as a girl we all had that perfect person concept as a little girl. We always thought how they would look or how they'd treat us. And Jai's exactly that perfect person, maybe that's why I feel so connected to him, maybe he's my dream boy.

I don't have another explanation as to why he's so under my skin even though I haven't even met him properly.

"I'm beau, Jai's brother" a guy with beatiful eyes smiled and I mirrored his gesture.

"I'm Daniel, Jai's friend" a short guy spoke up and I smiled at him.

"I'm James from Australia" a tall, cute guy said, the dimple on his cheek noticeable as he smiled, and I chuckled.

I felt slightly overwhelmed by their nice personalities.

"I'm Luke" the last guy said and I turned to look at him, my body suddenly feeling hot as soon as my eyes fell on him.

Not in a sexual way, just to be clear.

As I looked at him, I felt many emotions invading me at the same time.

I felt warmth on my body as if someone was touching me, but no one was. The most overpowering ones were two contrasting emotions, happiness and sadness. Even sorrow was there.

Maybe I reacted like this because he's Jai's twin.

Luke stared at me with wide, curious eyes, slightly squinting them.

"Have we met before?" He asked the same thing I asked Jai when we met.

I shook my head, "I...um...I don't think so" I gave him a small smile and he nodded, looking down.