013

*Filler.

Please read A/N!

Jai;
I smiled as we neared the familiar, abandoned cabin.

I felt my stomach turning when I thought about how after tomorrow, I won't ever see it again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I felt my stomach turning when I thought about how after tomorrow, I won't ever see it again.

I gently squeezed Kristal's hand and looked at her. I saw a smile appear on her beautiful face.

"And, we're here" she quietly announce, stating the obvious.

We walked and we opened the door.

A delicious smell invaded my nostrils and I felt my whole body being filled with warmth.

"You cooked?" Luke asked and Kristal shook her head.

"I did" another female voice said and I smiled, walking towards her and hugging her tightly.

"Did you really think I was going to let you go without saying goodbye?" Mom said, and I felt Luke integrating himself into the warm hug.

I smiled, my eyes watering. I didn't want to leave her behind, I love her way too much, but we barely see each other.

"I missed you" I heard Luke whispering and my heart ached at his broken voice.

"I missed you too, love, and I'll miss you for a really long time" she said, making us feel even worse.

"But, it'll be all worth it in the end, you'll find your happiness" she added.

"I'm going to eat dinner with you, and then I'll leave. I can't stay for long" she said and we just stayed silent.

"Gina, thank you for helpful me, it really means a lot" Kristal spoke and I pulled away from mom and walked to Kristal, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

"Oh, darling. I should be the one thanking you" she said and I smiled, knowing what she meant.

"Let's eat, I'm starving" mom added, and we nodded, walking into what we considered the kitchen.

I'm guessing mom cooked before coming here, and she brought the food.

Hours later, we were still sitting down on the floor of the kitchen.

Mom stood up and went to hug us, I felt myself getting sad at the fact that I probably won't see her again.

"Good luck, guys. Please be careful. Oh and Luke, I already talked to Jai about this, but you have to use a condom when you have intimate relations with a girl" Gina started and I looked at Luke, his whole face flushing as he looked down.