016

Jai;

My eyelids slowly opened, but I noticed I couldn't really see anything, I was blindfolded. Where was I?

I heard muffled crying and sobbing, and that's when flashbacks came back to me. We had been caught, and I didn't know where Kristal or Luke was, or what happened to them.

I tried to move, but my hands were tied, along with my ankles, which were tightly tied to the legs of the chair I was currently sitting on.

"What the fuck?! Fucking untie me!" I yelled, but yelped when a fist came in contact with my cheekbone.

It started throbbing, already feeling sore.

"Be quiet" the same male, raspy voice spat.

I didn't realized what was happening until the bright light penetrated my eyes, causing me to shut them.

I blinked a couple of times, getting used to the brightness, when my eyes fell on Kristal and I wish they hadn't.

Her hands were tied, over her head as she literally floated, her feet weren't touching the ground, and she was completely naked. Only a piece of cloth was in her mouth, preventing her from saying anything.

My eyes watered at the sight, my chest started aching, "W-what are you doing to her?" I wanted to scream, but it came out barely audible

My eyes shifted from her, to Luke's shaking figure on the floor, he was also naked, and a piece of cloth was in his mouth as well.

I couldn't think straight, I was shaking and I was so fucking scared. I didn't know what they were going to do to us.

A bald, tall, and built man, dressed in a military uniform appeared from behind Kristal and he placed his hands on her, touching her.

He placed his filthy hands on my angel.

"Don't touch her, fucking cunt! Leave her alone! Let us g-" I started yelling, but abruptly stopped when I felt a sharp object being slight dug in the skin of my neck. A knife.

Kristal's eyes widened as fresh tears kept streaming down her face, and my heart broke at that. She didn't deserve this, neither did Luke or me.

"If any of you talk, I'll kill him. Understood?" he said and we all stayed quiet.

"Understood?!" he yelled and we nodded, now the three of us were crying.

"I'm not going to do anything to her, but he is" the bald man spoke up, signaling at Luke.

Luke widened his eyes and frantically shook his head.

"I thought you wanted her" the bald man smirked, darkly chuckling.

Luke looked at me, his eyes showing fear. He looked so broken.

"Either you touch her, or I will and he'll kill your little twin brother" the bald man carelessly shrugged and Luke whimpered, standing up, still shaking.