014. 2

[2/2]

Kristal;

"I-I...uh...I'm sorry, I-I couldn't..." He tried to say but nothing came out of his mouth, he just stared at my body, and I could tell he was trying not to.

"Let him join us" I blurted out without thinking, looking at Jai and he looked at me with widened eyes, he didn't seem too happy about it.

"What?" He asked confused.

"He's never been with a girl" I said and we looked at Luke, who was staring at me with wide, dark eyes.

"But, you're mine" Jai quietly said and I looked at him, he was already looking at me.

I placed my hand on his cheek, "I am yours and I will always be, okay?" I said and he looked down.

"Are you attracted to him?" He asked and I glanced at Luke before looking back at Jai.

I nodded and he frowned.

"Okay" he sighed and I cupped his cheeks with my hands, staring into his beautiful and deep orbs.

"If you don't want to do it, we don't have to" I said and he leaned closer to me, pecking my lips, "Go ahead" was all he said.

I stood up and walked towards Luke, who nervously gulped and his eyes focused on my boobs.

Once I was in front of him, I hooked my fingers on the waistband of his boxers. I pulled them down, along with his pants.

He shuddered, but didn't move.
Unlike Jai, he was so shy.

"You can touch me" I whispered and he hesitated to place his hands on my breasts.

He seemed in awe, his lips slightly parted.

"They're so...squishy" he quietly said and I chuckled.

He started into my eyes as he kept playing with my breasts, his eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips.

He leaned in a captured my lips in a slow kiss, I smirked when I felt the coolness of his metal lip ring against my lips in the kiss, which became harder and hungrier with every passing second.

My hands got tangled on the curls on the back of his hair, and he hands went from my breasts to my waist.

He slowly moved his hands down my lower stomach until he reached my aching unit.

I moaned when his thumb rubbed my bundle of nerves and he scrunched up his nose.

I frown at his reaction, so different to Jai's. Okay, I need to stop comparing them, they're two complete different persons.

"This is so different- not that I don't like it! It's just so weird, but so exciting at the same time" he mumbled when he noticed his reaction kind of offended me.

I wrapped my hand around his member and he groaned. His penis felt so different...to Jai's. The shape, the texture, I wonder if it tastes different.

I looked back and was met with Jai's eyes. I could've sworn I saw sadness in his eyes.

"Come here" I mouthed to him and he nodded, walking towards me. He stood behind me and his hands found my breasts.