022

-Do you guys like the new cover?

Kristal;
I panted, my front teeth digging into my bottom lip as I tried to regulate my breathing pattern.

I slipped my hand out of my underwear, thinking about what just happened. I touched myself thinking about Jai. I still couldn't believe it.

I closed my eyes and sighed. That boy had such a strong effect on me. It was unbelievable. He could just turn me on by looking at me. He made my heart race, my hands sweat, and my whole body tingle.

He was unbelievably familiar and I could swear I've met him before, but it's impossible. I could never forget about a boy like him.

I got out of bed and looked around the room I shared with Michael. He's honestly my everything, after my mom and dad passed away, I just broke, I felt like I couldn't take it.

I was so sad and I just was going through a hard time, but Michael was the one that got me through, I still fought...for him. I didn't give up, and he's the light of my life.

When Jose found out about the accident, he bought me a ticket and helped me getting in college, so I could finish it.

Then, I met Lucy, a friend of Jose's who let me stay with her and she helps me with Michael as well, which I'm beyond grateful for. Thankfully, once I move in with Jose, Michael will go to a day care.

Once again, Jai came back to my mind and a smile involuntarily made its way to my face.

I went into the bathroom, preparing myself to take a hot bath before Michael and Lucy came back from the mall.

Jai;
"Should I text her?" I asked, staring at my phone in deep concentration.

"I think you should" Luke said, "And, I think you shouldn't" Beau spoke up seconds after Luke.

We looked at him and Luke scoffed, shaking his head, "Bro, I think it's sad that he can get turned on by her, but not by his own girl" Luke said and I grimaced, realizing it was true.

Even though it was true, it wasn't just about sex. I honestly want to get to know Kristal, and I just want to see her. Being around her gives me some sort of comfort, it makes me feel at...home.

"Luke, first of all, that doesn't mean anything. Jai, you get turned on by her, and what? You meet up, end up fucking, and what happens next? You have to make things right, you have to end things with Mikaela, then get to know Kristal, take her out, but that's if you're genuinely interested in her" he said and I thought about it.

I knew he was right, and that's exactly what I wanted to do, but I can't just break things off.

"It's not like I can just call Mikaela and tell her we're breaking up" I sighed.

"Anyways, call Kristal. You can just start off as friends. I want to meet her, since you never shut up about her" Luke chuckled and I smiled, knowing it was true.

I want to see her one last time at least, I'm going back with Jose this afternoon, and I don't if I'll ever get to see her again.

I finally deciding to call her and I couldn't help the nervousness I felt as the phone rang.

What if she didn't answer the phone? What if she deleted my number? Or maybe she's busy?