004

"Let's go to the table...I ordered some pizza" I smiled and they returned it.

They stood up from the couch and followed me to the table.

We all sat down and talked for a bit.

"Kristal, can I get a kiss?" Luke asked and I looked at him confused. Why would he want a kiss? From me?

I looked at Jai and he was glaring at Luke.

"On the cheek" he quickly added, noticing his brother's glare.

I slowly nodded my head, still confused and walked towards him.

I placed my lips on his soft cheek but he suddenly turned his head, his lips touching mine. I gasped and quickly pulled away, looking at him with wide eyes and blushing cheeks.

"What the fuck, Luke? Why did you kissed my sister?" Jose asked, faking anger.

Luke laughed but gave me an apologetic smile and look, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to be kissed by a girl" was all he said and looked down.

I looked at Jai and saw how his fists were clenched, his jaw as well.
It was honestly sexy.

I quickly pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and looked back at Luke.

"Why?" I asked confused, but a small smile was present on my face.

"Yeah...I don't know if you've realized but Jai and Luke aren't gay...at all. Even though, sometimes it's questionable" James said and we chuckled at his words.

So Jai and Luke weren't gay, this is big surprise. I mean, it was pretty clear Jai wasn't gay, but Luke...

I nodded, "Are you really lesbian, Kristal?" I heard Jai ask, I snapped my head in his direction and tried to tell him to stop with my look.

"Why the fuck would you ask that? She has a girlfriend, dumb cunt" Jose answered for me.

I frowned at him... I do have a girlfriend but what if I liked boys? Wouldn't he accept it?

"That's true, I do have a girlfriend, but what if I liked boys?" I asked him, with my both eyebrows raised.

He looked at me surprised, almost angry.

"You can't! That's just wrong. You have a girlfriend and that's how it's supposed to be" he said with firmness.

I took a glance at Jai and he had a hurt look on his face.

"But, Jai and Luke aren't gay, and you're completely fine with it" Beau frowned at my brother and
Jose huffed.

"No! It's not the same, she's my little sister. Jai has never like boys, I know that, but Luke is another story. He says he's never been attracted to a boy, but that's bullshit! He thinks he's not gay, but he hooked up with me! he's gay...he's just confused because of Jai. Since Jai doesn't likes boys, Luke thinks he shouldn't either" he said, his face turning red from anger. But angry for what?

We all stayed silent, shocked by his words. So he doesn't supports relations between the opposite sex?

"What the fuck?" Jai angrily said.

"You fucking cunt! I hooked up with you because I was drunk! I don't even remember it! And I'm not confused, I've never liked guys. That's for sure, I feel disgust thinking about a guy's dick. Are you really our friend?" Luke asked, shocked, furious, and even hurt.

Right now I have to admit that my brother had been an asshole.

"Yeah, all this time you made us think you were okay with the boys being straight, when in reality you think they're wrong and confused. What the fuck? So, if Kristal turned out to like boys, would you be against her, would you hate her? 'Cause it doesn't matter if it's wrong or not, you can't decide what you love, or what you want" Beau said, defending Jai, Luke, and I.