006

I popped the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down before they fell to my ankles.

My wet boxers were really tight and they were sticking to my skin, really uncomfortably.

Kristal's eyes were on me the whole time, following every movement I made.

She slowly and sensually bit her bottom lip and I just felt my whole body reacting to her.

I slid down my wet boxers with difficulty and once they were on the floor on top of my jeans, I stepped out of the puddle of wet clothes.

I was now fully naked in front of a beautiful goddess.

Her eyes stared deeply into mine and that's something I loved, it made me feel beyond good. I made me feel like she wasn't just interested in my body.

"You want to cuddle?" She timidly asked, with a cheeky smile and I smiled as well before nodding. I laid down on the mattress and seconds later, she laid down as well.

I pulled her closer to me, so her head was laying on my chest and our legs intertwined.

The way my heart was beating so fast was a little scary, I've never felt this and I feared I might suffer a heart attack.

"I like this" I mumbled as I enjoyed  her warmth and just getting used to us being naked and close to each other.

"I like it too" she quietly replied and I held her closer, if possible.

"Do....do you think we should go further?" She asked timidly and almost inaudible.

I widened my eyes and tried to register what I just heard.

She wanted to take the next step with me?

I really want it to happen but I don't wanna pressure her, plus, the thought scares me....a lot.

"Umm...I-I...ahh..." were the things that left my mouth.

My hands started sweating and my body coming to life, reacting to her.

I couldn't stop thinking about everything we could do to please each other, the ways I could love and appreciate her body and beauty.

I slightly jumped when I felt Kristal planting an open-mouth, wet kiss on my chest, giving me the familiar tingly sensation.

"What are you thinking about? You haven't said anything in the last fifteen minutes" she said as I frowned, but she didn't realize because she couldn't see my face.

Had I imagined that in my head? She didn't ask me about taking the next step? Was I really that crazy for her that I needed her that bad to the point of hallucinating?

"Do you not like this? I-I mean, I would understand if you didn't, but I need you to talk to me" she said, her voice quieting with every word she spoke and I knew it was hard for her to say that.
It was hard for me to hear that. I like everything about her.

I stopped my caresses on her skin, "Of course I like it, I love it actually. I was just thinking about about us, and Luke...we are different, we don't belong here" I mumbled and I felt her nodding her head.

"I'm escaping, somehow...and I want you to come with me" I said and she stopped tracing my stomach with her fingertips and sat up to look at me, "What?" She asked, she didn't seemed angry, but confused.

"I'm escaping someday and I'm leaving with Luke, I want you to come with us. Let's go somewhere we belong, somewhere we can be ourselves" I said, sitting up and and grabbing her hand.

I thought she was gonna say no because of her brother, her friends, and her family. Even though I didn't know if she had any.

But she simply nodded, I opened my mouth to try to convince her, but then I closed her, realizing she said yes.