003

Kristal;

It was Friday...finally!

I was dying to see my brother, James, the other one I met, and of course, Jai.

Oh, Jai, my Jai.

That person hasn't left my mind since I met him.

The first two days, I felt guilty for thinking about him as I had intimate relations with my girlfriend.

I once even moaned his name, somehow Mikaela didn't heard me.

I've been fantasizing about being with him, him touching me, making me feel good, doing things to me that nobody has even thought about doing, but I fantasized about escaping with him, having a family with him, and just being with him. This is wrong, not only for the fact that we're different, but because even though he feels attracted to me, he just likes my body.

I took a shower and changed in a pale blue summer dress, my light brown sandals. I straightened my hair, and did my make up, which consisted of; eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I sprayed a little bit of perfume and put on deodorant.

I put on my silver, heart-shaped earrings, and my silver, heart-shaped necklace.

I grabbed my phone and purse before walking downstairs.

I saw Mikaela standing by the door, talking on the phone.

"Yes, my love. I'll see you tonight" she said and when her eyes landed on me, she raised her eyebrows and winked at me.

"Yeah, I got to go" she said and hung up.

To who was she talking to? My love? What the fuck?

I didn't cares if she cheated on me because I don't have feelings for her, but I don't want her to disrespect me, so if she wants to fuck with other people, she can leave right now.

"Who was that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She thought about it for a second, "My sister" she said and walked towards me and roughly kissed me, her hands found their way to my ass, and she squeezed it.

I groaned and pushed her away. I sighed and shook my head, I massaged my temples, and shook my head.

"Let's just leave" was all I said before making my way to the front door. I unlocked the door and walked out of the house, leaving the door open for Mikaela.

I saw how the huge gates opened, many guard came in. Those were the guards from the boy's section.

The streets were filled with woman and little girls, there was music, happiness, food, balloons all over the place. It was a huge celebration that everyone enjoyed.

The boys started walking in, staring at all the women displayed to their sight.

Just like the girls, there were more than hundreds of boys. They kept coming in, and it was hard to find my brother.

When I did, a loud squeal left my mouth.

I ran to him and hugged the shit out of him. At first, he tensed, not knowing it was me, but when he realized, he returned the hug with the same force.

I felt my eyes getting watery as his familiar scent invaded my nostrils. I hugged him like there was no tomorrow, I didn't wanted to let go.

He was the only family I had.

"I missed you" I whispered in against his chest.

I felt someone yanking me away from him.

I turned around and saw a guard, "No physical contact" he said and walked away.