009

Jai;
This morning, I woke up with a smile. I woke up feeling good, feeling happy.

It was the first time something like this happened, I mean, I never wake up in such a good mood, but I just felt...in love.

I watched Kristal as she slept, her hair was sprawled all over the "pillow", her back slowly and steadily rising and falling, as she was laying on her stomach, the thin blanket covering her lower half.

I planted sweet, wet, and long kisses on her bare back, causing her to hum.

"Baby" she quietly said, her morning voice was very attractive.

I smiled and lied back down next to her, staring at her as she slowly opened her eyes.

She smiled, her cheeks catching this cute pinkish shade, her bright eyes staring deeply into mine.

"Good morning, beautiful" I smiled and she quietly giggled, hiding her face in my chest.

I smiled and ran my hands through her hair.

"Mmm...good morning, love" she quietly replied.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, briefly closing my eyes.

"Well, it hurts...down there, but asides from that, I'm feeling amazing. I feel like a whole new person" she said and sat up, hovering over me, straddling me.

"Me too, I feel like I've just discovered new pleasures, and I have. I really enjoyed it" I quietly said and she smiled, leaning closer to me, uniting our lips in a sweet, loving kiss.

"Babe...we need to go back-" she started but I stopped her, kissing her again.

I didn't want to leave, I felt like I was in heaven here with her.

"Jai, I'm serious. People are going to start noticing our absence" she said, running her hand through my hair.

I closed my eyes as she softly massaged my scalp.

This felt so good.

"We're escaping anyways" I mumbled and she sighed, causing me to opened my eyes.

"Yeah, but first we have to take care of a couple of things, and when everything's ready, we'll go" she said, placing her hands on my chest.

My hands, which were on her thighs, moved to her waist.

"You're right. But, I wanna stay here, with you" I whined and she laughed.

"You're going to have plenty of time to be with me" she said, leaning closer to me once again, placing her lips on my neck.

"Don't start something, we can't finish" I said, but it came out as a moan.

She pulled away from me, getting off of me and out of bed.

"You're right" she said and I just stared into her eyes, as she stood naked in front of me.

Her body was my weakness, it was breathtaking, and it turned me on beyond belief, but her eyes are what captivated me, what made me fall in love with her.