005

A/N; this chapter is just a filler so it's probably boring. Guys please bare with me, the next one is going to be reallllyyy interesting...

Jai;

I moaned as I hungrily kissed Kristal's soft lips.

Her lips trailed down my cheek and jaw until they got to my neck. She took a while kissing every inch of skin until she finds my weak spot, right under my ear.

A low whimper left my lips when she started sucking, licking, and nibbling right there.

Fuck! This feels so good. Never in my life has another guy made me feel like this. Never.

Her hands found the hem of my shirt and she pulled it up, until it was off.

She started rubbing and caressing my rapidly moving chest, and stomach, my abs tensing when she felt them.

Her lips never left my neck and chest.

I felt her hands fiddling with my belt, she successfully took it off. She unbuttoned and unzipped my light jeans and the dropped to my ankles.

Her hands gripped, molded my erect member through the cloth of my dark boxers.

My breath hitched at the back of my throat when she did that.

I actually couldn't believe we were going so far, but I wasn't complaining. Her soft, delicate fingers on me took me to another place.

"W-wait" I stuttered, not wanting her to stop...at all.
She just kept going staring at my boxers in awe as she moved her hand.

"I-is this...is this really g-gonna happen?" I said, well, more like moaned.

She looked up at me and stopped doing her magic and took a step away from me.

I instantly felt the need to grab her and fuck her brains out.

"Um...I'm sorry?" She apologized, but sounded confused.

"Do you not want it to happen?" She asked and I saw how her eyes turned sad and disappointed.

"Oh! No, no! I do want it to happen, I really  want it to happen, but I just want to know how far we're going" I said and grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me, my erection poking her stomach.

Her face turned relief and she smiled before softly pressing her lips against mine. I smiled against her lips and just enjoyed the feelings she made me feel.

"Just enjoy, let me pleasure you" she whispered in my ear making me shudder.

I nodded and my breath hitched at the back of my throat when I saw her getting on her knees, her face was now leveled with my aching unit.

I took a deep, shaky breath when she hooked her fingers on waistband elastic of my boxers and pulled them down, slowly.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, 'cause I was shitting myself right now.

It's the first time a girl sees my dick, and as far as I know it's her first time seeing one.

I was scared of her reaction, scared that she wouldn't like it or would be disgusted by it and leave me.