Epilogue

Jemma

Beatrix needed to get away from Sara. She felt that she was getting too attached and needed to let Steve and Tasha be the parents. So why not use her amazing powers to go see Supergirl? We put on our uniforms, and Beatrix poofed us to National City. Well, we thought it was National City. When we arrived, a red blur was zipping through the city. It seemed in trouble for there was an oddly dressed man cradling a bomb in the middle of the blur. After a moment the blur stopped and revealed a man in red holding a disabled bomb, but the odlly dressed man had vanished.

"Damn it! That's the third time he's gotten away this week, Cisco," he said.

"Beatrix, that's Barry Allen. We're not in National City. We're in Central City," I whispered. Apparently, I was quite loud because Barry looked at us, and next thing I new, Beatrix and I were in a cell facing Team Flash.

"Wait, why are we in a cell?" Beatrix asked, shooting lightning at the glass. "I came out to have a good time, and I'm feeling very attacked right now."

"You helped the Trickster get away," Cisco blatantly said.

"Who?" Beatrix asked.

"Babe, let me do the talking," I said. "We're from another universe. We were looking for National City to help Supergirl, but it seems that we accidently came here. I promise, we did not intentionally help the Trickster get away."

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Caitlin asked.

"The ginger is hot," Beatrix whispered.

"Give me a lie detector test. I am one hundred percent human. Beatrix is a demigod, so I don't know if it will work on her, but by all means, hook me up," I begged.

It worked. They believed us and let us go.

"Okay, you two are dressed like superheroes. Where are you from? What are you names?" a girl about our age asked. "I'm Jessie, by the way."

"I'm Bea. This is Jemma," Beatrix introduced. "We're from a version of earth called Marvel. Its outside your multiverse. We got here because I have the power to travel to any universe that my brain can think of."

"And you guys are superheroes where you come from?" Barry asked. He walked over to a cute girl. She kissed him. She must be Iris.

"Yes and no," I sighed. "Our parents are superheroes. We just occasionally assist them. We don't even have superhero names."

"Ginger and Thunder Struck," Cisco announced, without a shadow of a doubt. "But you can only use them of you help us find Trickster. You did help him escape, after all."

"Why those names?" Beatrix scoffed.

"Ginger because of the color of her suit and Ginger Rogers. Her most famous quote is 'I do everything he does but backwards and in heels.' Jemma's doing everything in heels. It fits. Thunder Struck because she has lightning powers," Cisco explained.

"Okay, but we'd a place to stay," I added.

"You can sleep in my room here," Jessie smiled.

"That works," Beatrix and I said at the same time.

~.~.~