4. Jemma

The beach wasn't terribly cold, but still cooler than I preferred. Most of the grown ups were cute and cuddly with their husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends and Wanda, Henry and I sat back like lonely cat ladies.

I started playing with a small chain around my neck. There was a little heart charm, no bigger than a thimble, with a four leaf clover on top of it. I was almost positive it was a locket, but no one had ever been able to open it. That could be because I refuse to let anyone with magic touch it. The locket had been my mother's. It was special.

"What's that?" Wanda asked.

"My mom's necklace," I nodded.

"Nice. Is she a fairy tale character or...?" Wanda trailed.

"I've never actually met my mom. I was told that she died shortly after she had me which is why I live with the fairies. Kind of. I mostly float between Henry's two houses because the nuns hate me. But that's fine," I sarcastically grinned.

"Oh. I'm sorry for bringing it up," Wanda shied away.

Okay...

I rolled over and grabbed my camera. Hmm. Who is doing something interesting? I thought. Nothing. What if...

With that, I walked up to Emma and Killian. "Where is your boat?"

"What?" they both asked.

"Hook's boat."

"Why?" Killian asked.

"If you two are willing, you guys should recreate the kiss from Titanic. Please," I smiled.

They looked at each other.

"Why not?" Emma agreed.

The three of us walked over to the docks. Emma and Killian went over to the bow and climbed on the safety rails and kissed. I quickly snapped the picture, then found Natasha and Steve splashing each other in the shallows. I'm not sure why. That water was ice cold. I asked them to recreate the kiss from The Notebook. After explaining what The Notebook was to Steve, they agreed. Nat jumped in his arms and did the cute little kissy. Next up: the Charmings. They had the easy picture. It was the one with the soldier and the nurse and the dip. Yeah. Finally, Thor and Jane. I had them do the kiss from Dirty Dancing.

Suddenly, more people appeared on the sand. One guy was dressed head to toe in red, and the other two looked normal. As I got closer, I realized they were Spiderman, and Clint. No, not Peter Parker. Actual Spiderman. It's as if the universe was trying to kill me. My hero, celebrity crush, supposed fictional characters all brought to life.

"Oh my gosh. That's Spiderman," I whispered.

"Nice observation. Go say hi. He's about your age," Jane encouraged.

"Yeah about that. I've been in love with Spiderman since I was... Since I came out of the womb. Have you ever met your celebrity crush?" I asked.

"Honey, I've been dating him for about eighteen years because somebody doesn't want to live on earth and get married," Jane glared.

I left before the fight could start. Sighing, I walked over to where Henry and Wanda sat.

"Spiderman is over there," Henry observed.

"Yeah, I'm not an idiot," I smiled.

"Go introduce yourself," Wanda smiled. "He has been looking at you since he got here. Don't forget, I can read minds. Go for it."

I gave Henry a look. Should I? I tapped on his knee. He nodded. I stood up, then sat back down. I can't do it.

"Oh my goodness, Jemma," Wanda sighed. She stood up, grabbed Henry by the wrist and dragged him away. A few moments of feeling abandoned, Spiderman sat next to me.