1. Jemma

"Ice cream truck!" I squealed. Sure, I was sixteen, but that did not mean I couldn't get excited about ice cream. Back in Storybrooke, our ice cream truck was shut down after we found out the owner was trying to take over the world or something; I lost track of all the villains after Rumpelstiltskin wasn't actually dead after killing Peter Pan. His mom, Emma, and her husband of four months, Killian (AKA THE Captain Hook), decided to treat Henry and I to a long weekend in New York for Henry's birthday, even though school had just started and it was our senior year. Yeah, I know, I skipped second grade because I already knew multiplication and how to spell "explosion."

"Jem, we just got to the hotel. We haven't even seen the room yet!" Henry chuckled, as he opened the door.

"That can wait," I said quicker than Speedy Gonzalez. I grabbed Henry by the wrist and dragged him out to the ice cream truck. Luckily there had been a line and the truck was still there. When we stepped up to the window, I jumped at the chance to get ice cream. "Can I have a chocolate ice cream cone, please?"

"Of course," the guy said, turning around to grab it. I reached into my purse to grab the money, but Henry already had the money out. They guy came back and I ran away with my ice cream. I went back to the room to find Emma and Killian still bringing the bags in the room. While waiting for them to be done, Henry walked up beside me and started tapping on my shoulder. When we were six, we learned Morse code together so that the grown ups wouldn't overhear us. Do you really think it took them that long to put everything in the room?

We were gone five minutes, at least. Probably not, I tapped back.

"Newlyweds," he whispered, walking into the room. I followed.

We stopped dead in our tracks. One queen bed sat in the middle of the room. Not even bunk beds or some chairs in the corner. Just one bed.

"Uh, Mom, there's only one bed," Henry pointed out.

"Not quite," Emma smiled, opening a door that I assumed was a closet. It was another room. They splurged for a suite. "We expect that Jemma will stay not pregnant by the end of this weekend. Stay out of the liquor. If you buy anything from room service, let me know first. Um, yeah. That's it. Have fun."

I took my ice cream and immediately claimed the top bunk while miraculously keeping the entire ice cream cone in tact.

"The bottom bunk is bigger," Henry smirked, trying to coax me down from the top. It was true. The bottom bunk was a full bed when the top was only a twin.

"I still don't forgive you for taking the top bunk when we were little and you peed the bed on the top bunk and got me covered in pee!" I argued.

"That was ten years ago. Are you still holding this over my head?"

I nodded extremely exaggeratedly as Henry handed me my Captain America teddy bear.

"Hey, have you ever written about the Avengers? Because I would love some Peter Parker in Storybrooke, let me tell you, that man is so attractive, it should be illegal," I rambled, taking another lick of my ice cream.

"No. You ask me this every time you see anything superhero related, and every time I say no. Hey, what are you wearing to the Broadway show we're seeing tonight?" Henry asked.

"A black dress and heels. Why?"

"I just want to know how fancy I need to be. I'm not really into theatre. I don't know what to do with these sorts of things work," Henry stated, pulling things out of his suitcase.

Sighing, I climbed off the top bunk, handed Henry my ice cream, and began going through his clothes, when I came across a pair of Superman boxers. I held them up and laughed. "I thought we were Marvel fans. I'm kind of hurt that you have betrayed me in this way."

"I've always liked DC a little bit more. You know that. And gimme those," Henry demanded.

I held them away from him. "Hmm. You can have them back if you admit that Marvel is better with the exception of the Flash and that you are gonna burn these," I bargained.

"Why would I burn them? My mom bought them for me yesterday," Henry questioned.

"Which mom?"

"Regina."

"So you've never worn these?"

"That's what I just said."

With that, I took the disgraceful article of clothing, licked it, and stuck it down my bra.

"You can get them if you'd like," I offered. I chuckled as I took back my ice cream and licked it. Standing with one hand on my hip and the other around my ice cream, I waited for him to try although I didn't expect him to. The underwear were well down in my boobs. But to my surprise, he wasn't shy about it at all. "Who are you and what did you do with Henry Mills?"

Henry took a bite of my cone while there was still a bit of ice cream on top. Giving him the nastiest look I could muster on short notice, I pulled out a white button down shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Wear this and your black converse. Its nice, but not incredibly formal. You'll be fine," I smiled, handing him the folded clothes.

"Thank you," he whispered, taking another bite of my cone.

"Its illegal to eat the cone when there's still ice cream on top!" I screamed as he slid into the bathroom.

~.~.~

The Broadway show was perfect! It was about a class of children that hated school because of some crappy, I'm not exactly sure. The plot didn't make sense to me. There wasn't enough... music for my taste. I guess it's hard to break away from everything you've been around for years. I was "adopted" by the nuns as a toddler, a while after Regina adopted Henry. I later found out that my mom was nonexistent and so was my dad. I grew up imagining that my parents were great heroes like Clint Barton or Tony Stark. I always felt a strange connection to the Marvel universe... I never understood why.

So I cuddled up to my Captain America bear and tried to forget my daddy issues and my mommy issues. Just as I was about to fall asleep, Henry walked out in nothing but sweat pants holding a few pieces of paper.

"Ew! Naked chest! Gross!" I mock complained.

"You have got to see this," Henry panicked, handing me the papers.

After his niece going missing at least once a year since she was born, Steve wasn't surprised when she disappeared. But when he turned up in Storybrooke on a mission to find her-

I stopped reading after that.

"Henry, what is this?" I asked, getting concerned. Henry as standing on his bunk and resting his chin on the bar that was supposed to prevent anyone on the top bunk from falling off.

"You know how the writing usually works for me. I get possessed by words at random times and I can never control who or what I'm writing about. Well, I think we need to go back to Storybrooke," Henry explained.

"What are you taking about?"

"Keep reading."

-to find her, all he found was an empty house with a note. We're in New York for the weekend. Be back on Tuesday. -Emma and Killian. "I've got to find her," Steve whispered.

"Do you think he's talking about me?" I asked, getting my hopes up.

"I-I think so, but I'm not sure," Henry stuttered.

The second he said it, paper appeared in front of him and he began writing again. I read over his shoulder as he did.

Meanwhile in the Enchanted Forest, a young woman, no older than eighteen, awoke with a start. "Not again," she muttered.