Chapter 33: Shattered

Trey POV

I was looking at a very sexy butt with two things in mind. Bed and sex. Althea's butt was so inviting but I can't have her. I don't play with any of my friends employees. What a waste.

Kakatapos ko lang kausapin ang boss ko tungkol sa lakad namin ni Ashton kanina and now I have to fly that chopper again para sunduin si Ashton. Pag tayo ko I saw Althea's butt again as she was trying to bend over para abotin ang brochure ng isla. Althea has the body of a goddess but like I said, I don't play with my friends employees. Hmmmm, I can't wait to go home and have a good sex when my eyes went up. No way! It can't be! How many years has it has been? Lexi!

"Tignan mo nga naman ang pag kakataon at dito pa kita makikita." I was silently observing Lexi from Ashton's office and I can't help but wonder, alam nya kayang andito si Ashton sa isla? Kung oo, bakit ka andito? Kung hindi, bakit ka pa rin andito?

What are you doing here Lexi? Hmmmm, I feel like playing. I picked my phone and I was in between choosing who to call. The person who called me or the person I called earlier? I choose the first. Great phone is ring. What the fuck?!

"Dowell." He answered.

"Bwahaha! What's with your ring tone I have a pen, I have an apple?!"

"Paki alam mo yan ang uso, haller?!"

"Hahaha! Gago ka talaga kahit kelan. Kung hindi lang kita kilala, iisipin kong bakla ka."

"Hmp! Care ko! Why the hell did you call me?"

"Spell trouble and that's you! Because you're in trouble my friend!" I warned him.

"Can't scared me Faulkerson. So what's the fuck up?"

"Oh really? Let me see. I am looking at 3 women. Ang isa nakatalikod, ang isa naman nakaharap sa akin, at ang isa gumagala. Let me tell you the gumagala lady. She's 5'9 tall, tanned skin, sexy, maganda, a mixture of auburn and dark blonde hair with a hazel brown eyes at higit sa lahat she used to have my last name until she married my best friend who happens to be your boss."

"No no no! No fucking way! She's at the hotel. I left her there kanina!"

"Bad news my friend that was past tense and now is the present time!" I took Lexi's picture and send it to him. "See? I ain't lie Dowell." I said laughing at him.

"Fuck you Faulkerson! Where are you?! Pupuntahan ko kayo dyan!"

"Nope, got amnesia my man. Suddenly I don't remember where I am."

"Fuck you ka talaga kung hindi lang tayo talo! Alright what do you want?" What the? Pero dahil sa sinabi nya, hmmmm.

"Now where talking! I'll call you back." I said bago lumabas.

It's going to be pay back time Dowell. With a smile I went outside para salubongin ang wanted kong pinsan.

"Hello Lexi." I said and as expected she was surprised. I gave her that, I know, it's been a while look.

"Trey!" Napa singhap na tawag ni Lexi sa akin.

"It's been a while Lexi. Wow, look at you Alexandra. I miss you!" It's been almost 6 years since I last saw her.